• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Gotta love me now.... Or never [Dovev]
    dovev
    html by Toli, overall design and quote style based on "Dovev" by Laura

Mmm, yep. It was definitely in his head now. And such a goddamn good idea it was. Wait - bad idea?

Nah, fuck that.
    Fucking fantastic idea.

Everything else in his mind was thrust aside; no Violence, no anything. Just her. He pulled up their last conversation, nimble fingers tugging at a specific thread in the tangled knot of his mind. She’d gotten a warning then. He didn’t give warnings, and she wasn’t getting another. Didn’t she remember? Should have listened. Should have gotten away from him when she had the chance, long before those black eyes turned hot and burning and locked onto her.

He didn’t even hear what she said. Didn’t matter. Didn't care.

And he stared back when she met his eyes, taking a deliberate step forward and closing that short distance between them. With a delicate touch, he repeated what he'd done earlier, using the nose of his face plate to tuck under her chin and guide her where he wanted her. He turned that beautiful face towards him and a little up, held her there a moment so she knew to sit still. Then he retreated a little and studied her face, her eyes, her mouth, before claiming it for himself with a soft kiss.

He didn't stop; showed her a rhythm, a gently flowing press of his lips on hers. Leading her, guiding her. Teaching her. Once he felt her start pressing back, start picking up on this little lover's dance with him and enjoying it, he stepped forward again, deepening the kiss for a few beats. Then his shoulder leaned into hers as if by accident, but that slow-building pressure against her wounds was calculated. His kiss slowed, then stopped with a quiet breath, his eyes opening to meet hers. Didn't fucking want to stop, but she had things to learn.

Staring into her, he pushed against her more, watching for the pain to reach her eyes. "Aura," he said quietly when they started widening just a little, a mild distraction of her shortened name in his silky voice. It was almost too much, and maybe she was reaching her limit, so he eased back just a little, leaning forward with heavy-lidded eyes to offer another kiss if she would take it. Let her back in control just a little. Come take it.

But he sure as hell wasn't done with her yet.

it's alright. you'll be fine, baby, i'm in control.
    take the pain, take the pleasure, i'm the master of both.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Gotta love me now.... Or never [Dovev] - by Dovev - 08-26-2017, 01:33 AM