• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Follow the Sun | Open | {Krigare}
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    Someday you'll know I wasn't the one...

Jah-Lilah's romp through the snow looped her back around to the river where the pair had met. She plows through the snow drifts, the powdery white coating her face like a hockey mask. She shakes herself, the stuff flying everywhere. She slows down carefully at the edge of the frozen water, allowing her hooves to crash through the water's surface. She lowers her dainty muzzle, drinking greedily. She had worked up quite a thirst in all her antics. She'd heard what the Stoney man had said to her, and knew again he was lying. No matter though, his secrets were his. She'd asked enough of him probably for a lifetime, if he had his way. She turned 'round and looked back his way, whinnying. If he wanted to continue their game, here she was. She proceeded to dip her nose back down into the freezing water, satisfying her thirst.

...But tomorrow may rain, and I follow the sun.

@[Krigare]
    He loped after the flame colored mare, eyes trained on the feathers in her light mane. He smiled inwardly, allowing his feelings to be open to her, though not acknowledged. He felt greedy, for he didnt want her to ever leave this place, he was having too much fun! 

He reached the river soon after her, hooves coming to a skittering halt on its frosty banks. His head fell, allowing the cool azure to cure the dull pang of thirst in his throat. When he finished, he reached out to tentatively lip at the others mane (if she were to allow this) a content hum escaping him.
    [Image: krigare_by_voltum-dbctewi.png]
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    And now the time has come, and so my love I must go...

He follows her, his footsteps giving away his approaching position. His smile and body language betray him the first chance they receive, and she knows what is happening. He clings to her, and she can sense his blossoming feelings for her. Jah-Lilah has grown quite fond of him as well, but she isn't ready to settle down yet. She's only just arrived in BQ, and feels like she has so much more to see. No, he doesn't want her, she'll only ruin him. She can't help it, it's in her nature. She watches him as he drinks, as lovely as can be. Another few seasons here, and perhaps, if another hasn't snatched him up. He stretches out to nibble her mane, and she lets him. She moves closer, hearing him lost in his thoughts. She smiles, reaching out to nibble him in kind. "Stone, what is it you're looking for? What keeps you here, with me?" She draws in closer, blowing her warm, sweet breath against the curve of his neck, a small shiver running through her body.

...And though I may lose a friend, in the end at least you'll know.
    He allowed her to captivate him, her scent pulling him into her. Before he acted he grunted, pulling gently away from her. She was speaking, but he wasn't quite listening. So much had changed for him, Tephra, his heart, his friends.

"Because I enjoy your company Goose. Why do you stay here?" 

He whispered this, turning to face her head on.

" Why do you stay here with me?"
    [Image: krigare_by_voltum-dbctewi.png]