• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Leave A Lady Waiting; Edonis
    Heda
    The trek is very far, but certainly a change in pace. Usually she would simply fly, setting off aloft and getting home far quicker than the average equine due to extra limbs. But she couldn't just leave a gentlemen to carry himself to a new home all alone, if she did what kind of queen would treat her subjects so poorly? So she walks rather close beside the alabaster stag, silenced, and yet ever so aware. As the sun began to slowly kiss the horizon, the very bridge of her kingdom comes into view.

Crowned by the very slopes of her kingdom, as they meet the boarder, she whirls around walking backwards now and expanding one singular wing in a rather welcoming notion. "Welcome to Loess, the Sanctuary." her words are laced with joy, quite literally allowing herself to gently play upon the very threads of his emotions. "Edonis I guarantee your going to love it here!"  She chuckles allowing herself to extend her wings and flap forwards, propelling her with both speed and swiftness.

"Come along! There's much to see!" She laughs once more, as she gallops hopping that the flower boy will follow her in turn. Might as well give her new resident the grand tour right? 
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call

I'm soooooo LAME xD @[Edonis]
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・
    He was able to keep up, his long legs providing strength for the journey they took. It was a quiet one, though he didnt mind, the quiet gave the pale one time to think. He was happy to follow the mare to her home, happy to hopefully make it his own.

The mountains alerted him if her grand welcoming hadnt. He chuckled at her greeting, smiling lopsidedly when she turned to face him and continued to walk.

"I think i already do love it."

He murmured quietly as she turned, happily telling him that there was much to see of Loess.

OOC: IT WAS GREAT <3
    He who inherit the earth the world.
    Heda
    So in great excitement of a new resident and perhaps friends, she gallops forth, wings joyfully glittering at her side and ever so tempted to expand, but she knew better. She couldn't just leave him hanging down there, so with the settle snort of breathes releases from her nostrils she continues, hooves clattering gracefully against the lush evergreen ground, as she and him bounded through the gorgeous hills of her queendom.

Her gaze linger upon him for a moment, allowing herself to admire his flowers once more. She was ever so curious how he had masterfully weaved them within his alabaster mane, she couldn't help but think of though of herself tediously trying in an effort to do the same, but obviously she knew she lacked the expertise and precision to weave flora into her the navy tresses of her crest. So in a rather abrupt manner she manages to blurt, "Would you mind, perhaps weaving flowers in my mane sometime? I'd love to learn how you do it!" She exclaims allowing her head to fling up in a rather playful notion as, a small stream comes into view.

The ever so florescent pebbles, glistening in the sunlight, and with a short held stop she lowers her head. Her long mane sweeping over the cool, clear waters as she bows her muscular golden neck in a drink. The water is sweet, and quenching, and as she lifts her head she can't help but gaze at the white stag. Her tail whisking back and forth between her hocks, "So, are you interested in joining a caste, in the future?" She questions in hpe that perhaps she would have another diplomat on her hands.
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・
    (OOC: Im so sorry this is late <3)

The kingdom came fully into the stallion's view now, blue orbs widening to take it all in. A laugh escaped him as he watched the navy queen burst at the seams with excitement. He could tell the two would be wonderful friends.

"It would be an honor , Heda." 

The stag speaks, replying to the question at hand. He follows after her, hooves digging into the ground beneath him as they walk, seemingly endless flowers entangling within the tresses of his tail. Her next question elicits a small hum from him as he thinks.

"I would not be against it."

His reply is nothing but honesty, for he was curious about this new life before him. As he awaited her reply, his head lowered dipping into the cool waters before him. Like the air around them, the waters were cool, a welcome feeling against the burn of his throat.
    He who inherit the earth the world.