• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

god make me pay like the devil i am; thana
    THANA.
    (as black as your soul)
      She is one with the shadows – isolated, still, with shallow breath and a steady, beating heart. Shrouded by the darkness draped over her, her breathing has become shallow and rhythmic, while her heartbeat steadily churns within the tight confinement of her chest. She is lithe and petite, and it permits her to become one with the dim outline of the thicket – little else but a slender, shapely silhouette can be seen against the inky obscurity of dense foliage.

And quietly, her gleaming two-toned gaze – one a dismal, dreary gray, and one a deep, endless abyss of black -  is settled upon the restless motion of the ravenous river, while her mind is elsewhere, filtering through the plethora of memories flooding the expanse of her essence. She had spent many hours, many days perfecting her skill, and with finesse and a prowess all her own, she could effortlessly tear a tall and towering oak and its long, pliable roots from the hardened clay and silt of the earth, with nary a sweat broken over her cobalt and obsidian skin. No organic material could be kept from her greedy clutches, torn, tossed and thrown from whence they came –

She has been watching him, for some time. Quietly, stealthily - she is one with the darkness, slow and unblinking. She is close enough to him to sense the disturbance in his aura; he is tense. The tension only thickens after his eyes meet with hers, his muzzle solidifying once more - but not before she has seen the way it so easily became one with the reckless current.

Slowly, a wry smile tugs at the corner of her mouth, baring the gleaming set of perfectly aligned teeth beneath - as he bares his own, snarling all the while.

At last, she is drawn away from the shade – she is a feminine silhouette of cobalt and obsidian, built slender with sinewy muscle enveloping hard and fortified bone. A sharp and callous burst of laughter emerges from the confinement of her throat as she searches the hardened plane of his face, so angry, so intense, but the questionable coloration of his skin stirs an amused smile to the surface, though it never reaches her dark and sinister gaze.

”Aw, so sorry - did I interrupt your self-serving sulking?”

Permission granted to do anything you'd like to her, sans death, obviously.
    Let's make this interesting. >:) @[Maugrim]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: god make me pay like the devil i am; thana - by Thana - 07-29-2017, 08:00 PM