• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Yup
    I build huge sandcastles in the night sky.
    They glow - someway, somewhow.
    Sometimes I wish you could see their beauty through my eyes, my lord, my darling, my precious.
    Maybe then you could find a cure for blindness.
    Why, oh why, did you ever look at the sun?
    You knew it would damage your eyes - you didn't know you slip off the roof and break your back, did you?)

I know! I know!
    You protest too much, I think - but you, my dear, are in the minority.
    Everyone else agrees with me.
    And with your eyesight gone, you are nowhere near as independent as you used to be.
    I am King of the castle now.

2 from 2.
    blocking nymeria from kreios

Krieos (or Crius) is the titan of heavenly constellations – stars/sun/night sky
    Nymeria Sand is a character from Game of Thrones, and her family crest has a sun on it - sandcastles/sun
    I build huge sandcastles in the night sky. (Nymeria SAND is a charater in GOT, and Kreios is the titan of the constellations in the sky. Also night skies have stars = broken star)
    They glow - someway, somewhow.
    Sometimes I wish you could see their beauty through my eyes, my lord, my darling, my precious. (Kreios is possibly derived from the greek word meaning lord and master. Gemstones are divded into precious and semi-precious stones = Gemstone ridge)
    Maybe then you could find a cure for blindness. (Nier's charater in the video game Nier is looking for a cure for his daughter)
    Why, oh why, did you ever look at the sun? (The Sun is a sigil of Dorne, which is where Nymeria is from, and also the sun is our galaxy's star = broken star)
    You knew it would damage (damage = broken) your eyes - you didn't know you slip off the roof and break (break = broken) your back, did you? (A ridge is an architechtural part of a roof and also the back of an animal - gemstone ridge)

I know! I know!
    You protest too much, I think - but you, my dear, are in the minority. (orange is the color of protestants in Ireland, who were in the minority http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_%28colour%29)
    Everyone else agrees with me.
    And with your eyesight gone, you are nowhere near as independent (countries are independent entities) as you used to be.
    I am King (= sovereign country) of the castle now.

Stealing Nymeria from Kreios of Orange Country
    and Broken Star from Nier of Gemstone Ridge

So, Kreios didn't post any solved clues about his land, Orange Country - does that make his block invalid?
    Not successful - I thought the clues were too vague.
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday