• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Hello.... HEDA
    Heda… Dear me. I think we should spend more time together, show you what it’s like to be a true ruler. My terms are simple, if I win you are my captive for 1 BQ year. If I lose, you’re safe for 1 BQ year. Since Heda does not have her battle stats, I will accept a champion to fight in her place if she is not allowed (I believe it's the highest ranking kingdom member according to new rules).

RULES
    -Roleplay style
    -Traits allowed
    -Standard 3 attack posts
    -You go first

Gryffen Stats:
    Abstang Hybrid
    14.3 hh
    Cremello w/ red eyes
    Traits: Love Illusionist

Battle Stats:
    Strength: 4
    Speed: 5
    Agility: 1
    Intuition: 4
    Accuracy: 2
    Since Gryffen is currently engaged in a raid in Sylva, this challenge is invalid as per Rule #8 in "Mutiny and Raids"

"Lands already engaged in a raid cannot post outside challenges on the challenge board."

In addition, challenges and steals for the leader of a land should be run by an owner for permission. There was a specific rule pertaining to this previously, but it seems to have gotten lost in the shuffle of rule changes, and will be re-added shortly.
    Ohhh I thought you only needed permission to take their position, not get them as a captive. Got it!!

Also the raid wasn't really a raid and already over so I wasn't sure if that applied, just wanted to put that out there lol

*since nobody fought back
    Active
    Obscene || Fyr || Ciri
    Semi-Active
    Link || Bardot || Vindictive || Stendarr
    On Pause
    Ledger|| No Crosses Count || Joplin || Gryffen