• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    B A D W O L F || Ruan
    We all knew this was coming and you hold the most suitable lands... So I am challenging you for Taiga. Beqanna has grown stale and the underbelly grows restless in the forest. This is one on one, just you and me. Nobody fights for you. If I win, Taiga is mine and you shall be a captive for 1 BQ year. You might actually like it. If I lose, we will simply leave you be and find somewhere else to hang our hats.

3 posts each plus closing defense post
    3 attacks per post to make this interesting. Defense as stated in the rules.
    No power playing, god moding, etc
    3 days between posts, no sense in dragging this thing out longer then needed
    NO TRAITS (since I’ve lost mine)
    I can be a gentleman and go first.
    I also have owner permission to challenge =)

Gryffen
    Abstang Hybrid
    Height: 14.3
    Cremello w/ red eyes
    No traits

I’ll get my 1st post up once you have placed your stats.
    Amending my challenge in accordance to new rules (since there was confusion). 3 days between posts if agreed, apparently there's no attack limit anymore, substitutions rule. Other than that everything still stands =)
    It’s been exactly one week, default win?
    Toli is currently on away she'll be back the first weekend of August.
    http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=15838
    Actually she's not. I posted my challenge on the 24th and she went on a vague away that stated slow posting on the 25th. She's also been posting the whole week I've had this up which would make an away invalid. So I believe the challenge is actually valid.
    Active
    Obscene || Fyr || Ciri
    Semi-Active
    Link || Bardot || Vindictive || Stendarr
    On Pause
    Ledger|| No Crosses Count || Joplin || Gryffen
    (07-31-2017, 09:38 AM)Lena Wrote: Toli is currently on away she'll be back the first weekend of August.
    http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=15838

Hey Lena - in the future please remember to leave these sorts of replies to officers. It helps to prevent confusion Smile
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday
    Default win: Gryffen
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday