• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Color Changing?
    Hi there, one of my ponies electra has color changing, and I was just wondering what the limits of that are? For example: Could she make herself have a glittery mane, Glittery markings, glowing markings, or scales? Or would it be strictly limited to, all coat colors, all crazy and bright coat colors, and interesting patterns (Zebra print, Leopard print, etc.)?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    Hey, my input doesn't mean anything but when I was asking about Dacia's limits [electra's dam] way back in the day I got the go-ahead for any and all patterns/colors. Now, that being said, I'm assuming it would be naturally occurring colors in nature - so, gold and silver are naturally occurring colors, but 'glittering' and 'scales' aren't. She could make her color mimic the pattern and color of scales, but they wouldn't be scales. Also, glowing isn't technically a color, it's an ability.

Hopefully this helps?
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    Color changing is limited to just colors. Things like glitter, glowing markings, scales, etc. all have their own trait in the database and don't count for color changing.