• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  kylin

i just want to have fun and - get rowdy
    when i walk inside the party - girls on me

God, his heart hurt. He barely kept himself from bouncing foot to foot anxiously, waiting for her rejection. He’d probably hurt her too badly, she wouldn’t want him near anymore. Ever, maybe. But she blinked slowly up at him, almost not registering that he was there in front of her for a moment. Kharon? She reached with her thoughts, and he held his breath, just watching - waiting - as his uncertain eyes held hers. You… you won’t l-leave me again? He grimaced sadly, feeling the sting of her words needle into him like a blade of ice. It was his own fault though, wasn’t it? He deserved that.

Before he could respond, she shifted, making room for him to join her. With a sharp intake of breath, of relief, he circled and sank immediately to her side as though he were afraid she would change her mind. And why shouldn’t she after the way he was always pulling her close then leaving her cold and alone again? Please stay… she added just as he was covering her with a wing and draping his head over her shoulder. He wiggled closer, as close as he could get, as much of his skin as he could manage to press against hers, and rubbed his cheek earnestly into her neck. He’d missed this, could she tell?

I won’t leave, he promised silently, his voice in her mind breathless and almost desperate, needing her to believe him. But why should she? He was always leaving. Always leaving her, always leaving Kali. Always leaving, putting distance between them. She couldn’t know how he craved being close again, because he never told her. It would only make the distance harder, and he had to keep it up, didn’t he? They couldn’t be how they were before, right?

He flinched, then stopped moving. What would Dad think of the way he was acting so far with her if he were watching? So he settled his movements, just in case. Didn’t want it to look like they were just returning to how they were before. I missed you, he told her honestly, stilled and quiet. Maybe we can go out together tomorrow? Around the island, or away somewhere maybe? If you want… That would be okay, wouldn’t it? They wouldn’t do anything wrong, just be together again. Like they should be, right?

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Messages In This Thread
    kylin - by Kharon - 07-25-2017, 01:59 AM
    RE: kylin - by Kylin - 07-25-2017, 03:09 PM
    RE: kylin - by Kharon - 08-20-2017, 08:58 PM
    RE: kylin - by Kylin - 08-21-2017, 08:02 AM