• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wherever the wind blows me- ANY
    [i]Three hours ago the smoky foal had been with his mother. and now he was unsure where he was. [/i]Vento stood, a cry wrenching its way out of his throat. He shook with the force of it, unsure of where he needed to go. Petal shaped ears flattened against his curved neck , his legs buckling beneath him. The colt curled into himself, head tucking into his chest. 

Others his age mingled around him, they too gave off a thick wave of anxiety. His breath came in short spasms as his lungs tried to keep up with his thundering heart. It's fast beat matching his clustered thoughts. 

He struggled to take in his surroundings. So many sounds and smells hitting him at once. Some smelled of fire,and ash. Others of sand and the sea , some even smelt of  the grass he laid in now. How awful it must be to live here.

Though he too lived here now. Vento snorted, no he didnt! Of course his mother would return for him! She just left him here for a while... Yes. That was it. He stood slowly, shaking his head to clear his mind. If she were to come back for him, he could at least look around, couldnt he? 

With a weak smile and a small head held high he trotted forward, looking forward to finding someone to play with.
    While her mother grazes happily across the way, Olea cannot help but wander. She follows a few moths around the bend, disappearing into the shadows of a small thin forest. The sunlight dapples the grassy ground and the aspen’s quake peacefully overhead. It is easy for Olea to find herself further than she intended, but the good news was that she found an entire patch of gigantic trumpet vines gripping the rocks and skeletons of long dead trees. YUM! She unfurls her curled moth-tongue and sips joyfully at the centers of the trumpeted blooms of all colors, yellow, orange, red, purple, white, peachy, all kinds! Some even bigger than her head.

When she finally stops to look around she does not recognize anything. Just beyond there are a bunch of children and the familiar sylphs that are always floating and lurking around Beqanna. Olea has never approached a faerie, not would she, as her mother says – they can be very nice, but they can also be very cruel. Leave them be. But here, just before her eyes, they’re caring for the sickly, abandoned, lonely children. Her heart sinks with pity, but just then a colt begins to trot by.

Hello there!” Olea’s voice is so silky and sweet, much unlike her mother’s. Her large eyes tipped to the stranger, a smile on her rosy little lips. “I’m Oleandar…” She steps forward shyly, unsure of how he may react to her. “Do you live here?” In other words…are you an orphan?

Oleandar
    the moth-child of elysium & city

@[Vento]

<33

City will come along in a few posts
    By no means did Vento find the approaching filly odd, she was pretty! Much like the butterflies that floated about them. She spoke to him kindly, her green eyes fixed upon him.  Vento smiled at her, ears pricked forward. His hazel eyes flicked from the ground to her quickly before he spoke.

"Heavens no! My mama will come back for me soon enough! Im Vento, wanna play?"

The boy was straight forward, ready to dispel his energy romping around the field with someone his age. The filly before him, Oleandar was it? Seemed perfect! She was kind sounding and around the silver colts age...Playmate for sure!

"Youre wings are cool."

He smiled , hooves digging into the ground excitedly. 

OOC: Sorry this post is short, they will get longer c; <33

Su con il sole, andato con il vento.

She cannot help but frown just slightly when he tells her of his returning mother. She won’t tell him, she decides, maybe her mother will for her… She brushes the pollen still around her fuzzy mouth onto her shoulder and face the boy with a wide grin. Play? She leaps in place like a pup ready for games of chase and be chased. Oleandar has never played with another foal before, but instinct soon takes over and she flitters her large wings with delight, hopping from side to side and beckoning him to take after her ina flat out run.

Oh thanks!” She giggles to him and flicks her wings outward to their full, giant potential, colored moth-dust tinkling down like faerie glitter as she folds them back against her golden body once again. She bounds around him in circles, darting this way and that, hoping he will give chase after her so she may bolt away in pretend fear.

Oleandar
    the moth-child of elysium & city

@[Vento] sorry for the wait, i was away <3 hope this is still happening, City would love a son xD
    no worries on length, some of mine are short too ^^ i don't mind at all
    OOC: He is still open <3

He giggles, eyes widening as she jumps at the opportunity to play with him. She replied with a smiling thank you, her wings stretching out. He admired them. smiling brightly at the colors they possessed. Quietly, he wished his own body was spotted with bright colors.

She jumps around him, the gray colt turning around to face her. It wasn't long before the boy chased after her, his petal like ears flicking to catch his own happy cries.

His neck stretched, nipping playfully at the filly's hide. If she was close enough his teeth would have barely grazed her, tagging her as 'it' for the game.

Su con il sole, andato con il vento.