• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Offspring

tantalize

I'll have a reason good enough

I'll believe in you and trust

On the day you finally see the way you treated me

Was a far cry from love

She expects nothing less, assuming there was a volcano much like the one before them that erupted somewhere within the dark stallion. Magma flowing in the depths of crimson, flowing easily when angered. She can see it so vividly. For a moment a wicked response forms in her mind. “I bet you did.” She thinks, unable to suppress the smirk from her lips. Allowing herself a moment of naughty imagery and then immediately chasing it away. Her emotions always fluctuating, confusing. Unable to allow herself to fully feel them, process them.

Instead she allows herself to focus on the brackish water he enters, away from the scrutiny of his blazing gaze. The heat of it stirring something she had thought long lost. Regarding the still water with some distaste. A slight whip of her raven tail as she tentatively pokes a hoof into the mire. That ghostly smile flitting across her lips as he speaks of not dwelling on the past. Knowing full well how much bullshit that was. As if they thought of anything else.

Sighing softly at the invitation as she reluctantly slips into the water, her wings outstretched to avoid being bogged down. He was much taller then her, the water coming well up to her chest. While it was cool against her skin, she was not like the tiger who enjoyed to swim. ”Showing me the scenic route I take it?” She makes a face at him while allowing the mischievousness to once more reach her eyes. The flicker of flames that curl along his spine briefly not missed from her sharp gaze. He seemed to be flame incarnate. ”Are all the ladies so lucky to get such treatment?” She was game to follow as long as the reward was worth it in the end.

Messages In This Thread
    Offspring - by Tantalize - 07-27-2017, 02:10 PM
    RE: Offspring - by Offspring - 07-27-2017, 06:44 PM
    RE: Offspring - by Tantalize - 08-16-2017, 05:04 PM
    RE: Offspring - by Offspring - 08-16-2017, 11:29 PM
    RE: Offspring - by Tantalize - 08-18-2017, 10:47 PM
    RE: Offspring - by Offspring - 09-06-2017, 05:51 PM
    RE: Offspring - by Tantalize - 09-06-2017, 07:17 PM
    RE: Offspring - by Offspring - 09-07-2017, 08:41 PM
    RE: Offspring - by Tantalize - 09-07-2017, 10:08 PM
    RE: Offspring - by Reagan - 09-09-2017, 05:17 PM
    RE: Offspring - by Offspring - 09-09-2017, 08:21 PM