• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

EVERYONE - MEETING
    Sorry, this is super crummy, but I wanted to get something up

show them the joy and the pain and the ending

The call to meeting is not unexpected. It had been some time since Nayl had gathered them all together. And much had changed since then. Not perhaps on the surface, but that is not where Heartfire keeps closest watch.

They come from all corners of the kingdom, gathering before their dual-toned queen. Heartfire arrives without fanfare, quietly slipping through the settling bodies to claim a space along the edges. A space from which she can observe quietly. They are all familiar to her, though some more so than others. Perhaps she has not met all gathered, but only a fool would believe her unacquainted. At least she with them, even if they know nothing of her. She has made quite to practice of knowing just what occurs within her kingdom. Just as she has of the outside realms as well. There is little of significance that goes on in these lands that she does not know of.

She remains silent as Nayl speaks, offering only a dip of her head in acknowledgement of the promotion. She had worked hard for such things, and she has never been one to be coy. One other is handed a promotion as well, and though she has yet to have opportunity to speak with him in person, from what she had observed, it was deserved as well.

Those new to the land then introduce themselves. Heartfire follows the progression silently, blue eyes shifting from one to the other as they make their brief introductions. Two she had met of course (one being her own recruit), and the other she had not (though she had seen snippets of her).

Finally it comes to Nayl, and she asking if they have any suggestions. She remains silent for a long moment, gaze considering the black and white mare standing before them. Finally, she simply adds, “I do, but we will discuss them at another time.”

i filled up my senses with thoughts from the ghosts

Messages In This Thread
    EVERYONE - MEETING - by Nayl - 07-27-2017, 07:14 PM
    RE: EVERYONE - MEETING - by Tarvelie - 07-27-2017, 11:09 PM
    RE: EVERYONE - MEETING - by Chrisma - 07-28-2017, 01:14 PM
    RE: EVERYONE - MEETING - by Tantalize - 07-29-2017, 09:09 PM
    RE: EVERYONE - MEETING - by Heartfire - 08-21-2017, 05:01 PM
    RE: EVERYONE - MEETING - by Orion's Belt - 08-27-2017, 06:24 PM