• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

so fly on your own; it's time to let you go.
    I’d go to hell and back with you, stay lost in what we found.
    Worlds apart, we were the same, Until we hit the ground.
    Here lies Misra
    Daughter of Brennen and Oswyn
    Once Lover of Kirin
    Once Beloved of Siberian
    Mother of Arestor, Ainslee and Soldat
    Adoptive mother of Azar

Murdered in cold blood by Thana, just outside the border of Taiga

To Siberian: My beloved, my heart – care for our daughter, for the son we share – he will need your strength. You were my very reason for breathing. I will spend my eternity waiting for you.

To Kirin: You hurt me more than you will ever know, more than you could ever understand. I loathe you, I hate you, and I love you – I have always loved you.

To Nymphetamine: You were the closest thing I had ever known to friendship. I have missed and will miss you always.

To Arestor & Ainslee: I know that I failed, as your mother – but know that I loved you so, so very much.

To Soldat: My son. My precious, beautiful son – take care of yourself; take care of your sister and your father. I will spend all of my afterlife mourning the moments I have lost with you.

To Falk: I often wonder how things might have been different, if you had never gone away – if you had never left. Take care of yourself. I think of you often.

To Oswyn: How could you leave me? How could you abandon me, to rot and fall prey to another? I became no better of a mother than you were – I had no example to learn by.

To Thana & Gryffen: You will rot in hell for what you have done. Stay away from my son.
    Misra
    Misra, you were and are my heart, always.  I will love and miss you for all of my days, as will our children.  We will never forget you.  Rest in peace my love, and I dream of seeing you again one day.