• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Dreams of You(Any)
    CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT
    & SATISFACTION BROUGHT HIM BACK
    Her smile is pleasant and Dahmer responds in kind, his own head tilted slightly to the side as she regards him. The black stallion offers an amused chuckle and the shake of his head, "I'm not quite sure you should call me 'sir'. It might go to my head," he jokes good-naturedly to Rhynne, his ears twitching as she responds to his inquiry. He had been the same when he first came to Beqanna - not lost, but still searching. He had been looking for his parents when he had arrived here, or anyone else from Azza, really, but he'd found none of them.

Instead, he'd found a new home and new life that he has come to love.

"My name is Dahmer, from the territory Tephra," he answers without hesitation, a bit of pride seeping into his voice. "Is there a way that I can help you find whatever you are searching for, miss Rhynne?" He offers a charming grin and the twinkle of his aqua blue eyes, dark tail flicking lazily across his hindquarters as he awaits the black mare's response.
    Dahmer
    image © celestiene

@[Rhynne]

Messages In This Thread
    Dreams of You(Any) - by Rhynne - 07-28-2017, 03:46 PM
    RE: Dreams of You(Any) - by Dahmer - 07-31-2017, 12:44 PM
    RE: Dreams of You(Any) - by Rhynne - 07-31-2017, 02:26 PM
    RE: Dreams of You(Any) - by Dahmer - 07-31-2017, 03:37 PM
    RE: Dreams of You(Any) - by Rhynne - 08-21-2017, 02:01 PM
    RE: Dreams of You(Any) - by Molotov - 08-22-2017, 01:46 PM
    RE: Dreams of You(Any) - by Dahmer - 08-25-2017, 07:15 AM
    RE: Dreams of You(Any) - by Rhynne - 08-25-2017, 08:48 PM