• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You flee my dream come morning [Any]
    There's a strong scent of honeysuckle and wisteria, it weaves beneath her nostrils. Sickly sweet, her stomach recoils. She realizes she can’t remember the last time she ate our drank anything and yet her appetite escapes her. The soft lapping of the lake against her back is soothing, the side of her pressed into the mud soothed unlike the fiery wounds that are exposed to sky and elements. She could lay here forever, maybe she will. Nothing seems to matter now, no rush to escape or fight. Besides, her worn out body is resistant to even trying to move. Just a little longer she thinks.

A sound makes her tense and she groans as her body protests to the movement. A cry of alarm, her heart begins to pound faster. Panic. She thinks of the siren in the waters behind her and she struggles to roll herself to her feet, fails. It takes her a moment to realize the stallion that’s fallen beside her, concern etched into every line of his face. His questions pummel into her and she visibly flinches. She allows herself a moment of breath, her head sinking back to the mud before the cool swirling silver strands of her eyes are finally able to take him in. ”You should see the other guy.” Her words harsh against her throat, coughing slightly at the effort.

His body glitters, gold and bronze. Scales. There’s nothing about him that seems threatening despite his dragon like appearance. Still she is apprehensive, who would believe her without thinking her crazy? So she bites back her story, instead seeking confirmation that she had truly escaped the Underneath. ”Where am I?”
    Ciri

Messages In This Thread
    You flee my dream come morning [Any] - by Ciri - 07-28-2017, 07:44 PM
    RE: You flee my dream come morning [Any] - by Ciri - 08-16-2017, 10:16 AM