• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You flee my dream come morning [Any]
    ”For all our sakes I hope not.” She whispers, closing her eyes tightly as if the sun blinded her. In truth, she squints in pain from the awful memories. It was far too raw, too soon, to speak of the trials she had been through. That she had barely survived. Slowly she forces them open again, the swirling silver gazing calmly at the scaled stallion. How long had it been since she had seen a friendly face? In his presence she feels safe, such an awkward feeling after wandering alone for so long.

Hyaline, so her assumptions had been correct. The upside down had spit her right side up. ”Amet…” Her soft whisper as she repeats his name, letting it sink into her brain and focusing on only him to block out the recent nightmares. She sighs softly, his concern growing and she tries to roll upwards but her body resists, muscles to exhausted. Wounds flush with blood and bleed freely due to the movement. Hyaline is safe…. ”If you wouldn’t mind, I would like to stay for awhile.” Her pride keeps her from asking for help but she knows there’s no way she can go anywhere else for awhile. Not in the shape she’s currently in.

A name for her? Silver swirls shine brightly for a moment, so distracted that she has forgotten her manners. ”Oh I’m not that far gone I assure you…” Forcing a faint smile to her lips as she sinks her head back in the mud, wondering what he must think of her. Cursing her weakness. ”I’m Ciri.”

Ciri

You can add her to the board, she's 3 and a warrior so wherever you think she should be <3

Messages In This Thread
    You flee my dream come morning [Any] - by Ciri - 07-28-2017, 07:44 PM
    RE: You flee my dream come morning [Any] - by Ciri - 08-24-2017, 01:36 PM