• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  The beginning of The End [DIORAE]
    Don't be afraid when the night wolves cry,
    feast on their bones, suck the marrow dry.
    This one knows fear like a lover. The way she responds is mouthwatering - every tentative step as she races towards him from behind only solidifying those numerous assumptions he’s already built about her. It had been a risk to turn away, (foolish, headstrong pride tells him otherwise) she might have chosen the opportunity to flee and find herself safe once more in the cover of the wood - but she hadn’t.

Instead, she falls neatly (meekly) into line with the very motion of his step. Longclaw glances back, feigns mild surprise; just look at the way that tender head dropped! How heavy her lids become with determination! The will to please and therefore be accepted has never been so strong in any creature he’s encountered before. The cursed stallion drinks in the attention, savors it with quiet appraisal and the flicker of a smirk, and then tilts his mouth towards her ear as if to share a secret.

“I’m glad you came, mute beauty.” He tells her, every word heavy with some unspoken pleasure. Spread like a golden feast before him the shadow his lips passes over her soft cheek and he’s tempted, so tempted to taste that broken flesh of hers. “I’ll see to it that no one ever hurts you again.” He promises her instead, and the moment passes even though his heart thuds sickly.

The entrancing pressure of his emerald gaze, the swirl of his hot breath as it billowed over her cheek; both seem to dissolve the world until only the two remain to peruse side-by-side, blue-by-gold. “I thought you might’ve been kissed by the sun, sweet Merigold.” The stallion laughs under his breath, blinking gently before turning to gaze ahead where the path home begins to unfold. “Merigold, hmm.” Longclaw mulls, and the name seems to roll nicely among his thoughts. The palomino has yet to utter a word and now, the reality of her being devoid of speech has begun to set in.

My, what a curious sort of prey after all. “Should you come with me, then?” He asks quite suddenly, drawing up to a stop where the shoreline touches the water. He’d been so wrapped up in … them that he hadn’t even noticed how much land they’d put between themselves and the River. Tephra looms just there in the distance but he turns once more to glance at her with tortured eyes. “Do you want to come with me?”
    Longclaw

@[Diorae]
    [Image: sScEgld.png]

Messages In This Thread
    The beginning of The End [DIORAE] - by Longclaw - 08-17-2017, 01:31 PM
    RE: The beginning of The End [DIORAE] - by Diorae - 08-21-2017, 12:22 PM
    RE: The beginning of The End [DIORAE] - by Diorae - 08-21-2017, 04:37 PM
    RE: The beginning of The End [DIORAE] - by Diorae - 09-01-2017, 12:56 PM
    RE: The beginning of The End [DIORAE] - by Longclaw - 09-12-2017, 08:50 PM
    RE: The beginning of The End [DIORAE] - by Diorae - 09-20-2017, 01:13 PM