• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Free Stud
    Why not? I'll open this up again for 2019

Zenith
    Male
    Hanoverian
    Red Dun (primitive markings)
    tegteg LION SHIFTING
    Played by Lavender 

No lines 
    has a few kids
    Down the line, I have a plot in mind with a few of his sons (I have two).... but who knows when/if that will come together 

If the kid is never played and you disappear I may claim or pmp. But this would be only after I try and contact you.

Post here if you would like to use him or let me know if you have any questions!
    i would love to post Mafdet with him sometime! I don't really have time for another baby character right now though (especially if i do bring her out of the closet). General posting would be great though! Smile
    That would be great! I was actually meaning to ask you about that, I had high hopes for that cat thread that got started a while back. If you wanted we could just continue with that? Maybe just in a new thread?
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    that'd be awesome!
    Big Grin
    bump!
    for all you planners out there
    Psssst he and Anastazja should meet at some point Big Grin

(I have quite a cool plot idea also - I will PM you!)
    Ladies?
    Wink
    What do you think of Zenith x Diorae baby? I can see it happening IC (Longclaw wanted them to meet, I think).

She's closeted for now, I can only have so many ponies active, but if you are up for more threads, I might want to pull her out again. I love writing her, and she should learn how to control her shifting ánd the lioness. Seems like a next step in life for her. Now Claw is gone, Zenith fits the role of tutor I think?

Doesnt have to be this season, we can push it back to somewhere in the future too ^^
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    /rawr
    December is his last season for a while!
    No rape
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight