• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

BATTALION || WAR CASTE [OOC]
    Per the new rules: "Battle stats are required for all types of challenges. This means you may not challenge unless you have had your stats rolled and you cannot challenge another character who doesn’t have battle stats. To be eligible to be in an land’s army, horses must have their stats rolled."

Please go to the Stats Rolling board found here  by August 31st and request your stats. Once you have done so, please notate so below so that I may mark you off of the list.

Short and simple mocks will be set up shortly after (1 post each, plus a closing defense post), along with several exercises.

Thank you!  Heart

Kimber [requested 7/2]
    @[Thanata]
    Thorunn [requested 8/17]
    Longclaw [requested 7/3]
    @[Krigare]
    OOC:?WHOOPS I FORGOT TO POST BACK

Requested <3333333
    [Image: krigare_by_voltum-dbctewi.png]
    I have requested mine as of today.