• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

FLASH. Give me a new start. -x

I'm an invisible monster,
    and I'm incapable of loving anybody.
    You don't know which is worse.

Name: Scylla
    Breed: Thoroughbred/Paint Cross
    Color: Greying Chestnut Tovero (ee/aa/Gg/nT/nO/nSb)
    Player OOC Name: Stormie
    How did I find Beqanna?: Sii
    Extra: Half sister to Dahmer, she has wings

@[Sii] @[Scylla] The name Scylla has been used. Please remember to check all names and variations in the database and name reservations before joining. This character cannot be updated until the name has been changed. Thanks!
    [Image: Leah.png]
    Hi @[Leah]!

I searched through the database & the reserved names before @[Stormie] joined and wasn't able to find a use of Scylla.. is it maybe in the unknowns/etc? Just not sure where I should have directed Stormie to look (and I feel bad for not finding it). This is a character with a lot of history behind her that I was hoping her & I would be able to integrate into Dahmer's life here.

Thank you for any help you can provide ♥
    you're so down to earth & i'm up in the stars
    so show me the sea & i'll take you to mars
    whoops, sorry for the tag, I thought it said sii was the player - but the name scylla is showing up for me in the database, # 13363. maybe there's some variation she could use, like scyla?
    [Image: Leah.png]
    Hi @[Leah],

I'm sorry, I looked through the profiles on here and didn't see it, and had checked the reservations with nothing coming up. I didn't realize there was a second registry that I had to look through. However, looking through, the player sfs doesn't even seem to be an active player currently registered on this forum, and there is certainly no other Scylla actively being played. This mare and Dahmer have a super long history through quite a few games together and I'd really prefer not to change her name if I don't have to.

Is it super necessary for me to change her name? It seems silly as the original player doesn't play here and the other Scylla has not been played in some time. Please let me know! Thanks!

@Stormie

The Join Board links to the places you need to check before joining with a name, though we know it can be a little confusing when you first start. However, we will have to ask you to change the name, as the name Scylla has been used and we don't allow repeat names on the game for the sake of clarity. You can do a spelling variation, such as Scyla (one L instead of two) if you want.

Please let us know the name you choose.
    (08-23-2017, 12:53 PM)Kyra Wrote: @Stormie

The Join Board links to the places you need to check before joining with a name, though we know it can be a little confusing when you first start. However, we will have to ask you to change the name, as the name Scylla has been used and we don't allow repeat names on the game for the sake of clarity. You can do a spelling variation, such as Scyla (one L instead of two) if you want.

Please let us know the name you choose.

@[Kyra] or @[Leah]

Scyla it is, since the other variation is also taken. Also you should be aware that the database you use comes up as a dangerous site that my antivirus wants to block.

Thanks.