• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

FLASH. Give me any sense of control. (DAHMER)

I'm an invisible monster,
    and I'm incapable of loving anybody.
    You don't know which is worse.

When the black winged creature had emerged from the woods, Scylla did not at first recognize him. Gone was the spots their mother had given him and in their place, black wings held awkwardly at his sides. As if he wasn't sure that this was the role he wanted to play. She tilted her head, watching him. He walked like Dahmer...he smelled like Dahmer. And when his voice rang out in a playful jab she knew her big brother was just inhabiting a different body! Or at least that's how the monster would play it out in her mind. Whatever, it made sense to her.

She shifts around, not bothering to get out of the water and returning his sassy grin with a wrinkled up nose and ears flicked back. "That must be a new feeling for Mother...my, however will she survive?" She laughed then, and those wings unfurled, dipping in the water and splashing up towards Dahmer. She then launches herself up the bank towards him and presses her neck into his while her lips play with the end of his mane. "You know, if you didn't keep wandering off, I wouldn't have to keep tracking you.." She pauses as she untangles himself from her and gives some distance between them (but not very much.) Her brown eyes watch his, memorizing them all over again.

The invisible monster shakes out her wings a bit before folding properly against her sides. The muddy grey legs shift as she stands. The restlessness she nearly always felt seemed to quiet before the blue-eyed brother of hers, and she felt uncertain where to go next. "So have you carved out a place for yourself yet? And where is this place anyways? It took forever to get here.." Her voice drifts off, blunt but with that playful hint that always made everyone wonder did she ever take anything seriously. "Also can you use those?" She motioned to his wings, while adjusting her own. "Its super fun!" She offers her own opinion in case he scoffs at her. They had so much to catch up on, and so much more to experience together. One thing Scylla was certain of was that she would never leave her big brother again if she could help it.

@[Dahmer] - love!

(Sea-Dog x Desole)
    Half Sister to Dahmer

Messages In This Thread
    RE: FLASH. Give me any sense of control. (DAHMER) - by Dahmer - 08-22-2017, 08:21 PM
    FLASH. Give me amazement - by Scyla - 08-23-2017, 09:15 AM
    RE: FLASH. Give me any sense of control. (DAHMER) - by Dahmer - 08-25-2017, 09:18 AM
    RE: FLASH. Give me any sense of control. (DAHMER) - by Dahmer - 09-04-2017, 11:08 AM