• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

FLASH. Give me any sense of control. (DAHMER)

I'm an invisible monster,
    and I'm incapable of loving anybody.
    You don't know which is worse.

There was one rule to being an invisible monster. It was simple, never let the past affect you more than it already has. In this particular instance, she tried desperately never to think of Azza or Dog-face or the Zoo in particular ever again. She had no intention of ever again being in any situation remotely similar. It had been fleeting moments with Dahmer that has secured her life long devotion to him. The small bit of heaven in a lifetime of hell. The hellhound's monster was the ultimate survivor and focused on little else.

She snorts and her ears flick back in indignation. "I already KNOW how to track. I found you afterall." She shakes her head and then breaks into a giggle as he mentions her close to non-existent social skills. "And lose the one thing I inherited from Mother? Meh." She shrugs with her wings, the muscles still sore but less noticeable now. She rolls her brown eyes at his comment about the wings and his obvious lack of use. "Well maybe while you are teaching me social skills, I'll show you how to use those wings. It's not as hard as you're making it out to be."

She listens about this land, a smile coming to her face, "You always preferred the warmth to the snow. I am not surprised you chose a volcano as your newest home...I thought you smelled a bit like rotten eggs." She, of course, mentions the sulfuric smell that had come from most volcanos. She wonders if Tephra would be warmer than the river, although her own coat was just starting to grow to the normal fuzziness of winter. She was not opposed to a little vacation from the snow. Granted, she'd have to fly somewhere to get her fix. Snow was always so magical to her, quiet, peaceful and...renewing. Winter she could hide, and while her tracks could be traced, the gray and white blended in beautifully in the weather. It was only in the snow could she be truly what she wanted...invisible.

Her eyes lit up at the fact she has a nephew, gone were the thoughts of her disappearance and she prances in place for a moment before settling back down. "When can I meet him? Also who is his mother? What she like? Are you in looooovvvveeee?" A five year old. Scyla was a five year old.  

@[Dahmer] SOOOO excited! Smile

(Sea-Dog x Desole)
    Half Sister to Dahmer

Messages In This Thread
    RE: FLASH. Give me any sense of control. (DAHMER) - by Dahmer - 08-22-2017, 08:21 PM
    FLASH. Give me amazement - by Scyla - 08-23-2017, 09:15 AM
    RE: FLASH. Give me any sense of control. (DAHMER) - by Dahmer - 08-25-2017, 09:18 AM
    FLASH. Give me any sense of control. (DAHMER) - by Scyla - 08-28-2017, 07:42 PM
    RE: FLASH. Give me any sense of control. (DAHMER) - by Dahmer - 09-04-2017, 11:08 AM