• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

FLASH. Give me any sense of control. (DAHMER)
    CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT
    & SATISFACTION BROUGHT HIM BACK
    And lose the one thing I inherited from mother?

Laughter erupts from the black stallion's maw. It reverberates in his chest as he tosses his head back, blue eyes closed for a brief moment before he gazes at his sister with amusement once more. "I'm so glad you're here," he confesses to the mare, but is relieved that the conversation shifts quickly to a different topic. If there is one thing that they both share, it's the inability to fully express themselves. Dahmer has yet to grow out of it, and the black beast is unsure if he ever will. "It's a deal. But you're not allowed to laugh at me if I crash," he demands with mock austerity, his true amusement still dancing in his playful blue eyes.

"Don't worry," he chuckles and paws a front hoof against the soft earth, "You won't be able to smell it anymore after you've been there for a season or so," hoping that his assumption that she will join him in Tephra is true. Beqanna is large and far-reaching, with plenty to offer to the plethora of creatures that call it home, and while the winged stallion can't wait for new adventures with his sister, he can't ever picture himself leaving Tephra again.

Scyla's enthusiasm in response to Dahmer's news excites him and he grins as she prances. "Slow down, slow down!" he laughs as he speaks, "We can head to Tephra now and you can meet him." The black beast rolls his eyes playfully before pivoting his hindquarters until he faces the direction of his home. "Her name is Ellyse, and she is Tephra's Head of War," Dahmer offers to the painted mare, but simply grins in acknowledgement of her last question before trotting off, though he knows it isn't the last he'll hear of that question.

"Come, little monster, I've lots to show you!"
    Dahmer
    image © celestiene

@[Scyla] ♥

Messages In This Thread
    RE: FLASH. Give me any sense of control. (DAHMER) - by Dahmer - 08-22-2017, 08:21 PM
    FLASH. Give me amazement - by Scyla - 08-23-2017, 09:15 AM
    RE: FLASH. Give me any sense of control. (DAHMER) - by Dahmer - 08-25-2017, 09:18 AM
    RE: FLASH. Give me any sense of control. (DAHMER) - by Dahmer - 09-04-2017, 11:08 AM