• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any]

I'm an invisible monster,
    and I'm incapable of loving anybody.
    You don't know which is worse.

No one can mistake the excitement that lit up the brown eyes of the invisible monster. It was like fireworks went off in her head and a dance party was about to begin. How exciting! She had seen Dahmer! And she didn't seem too put off by the grey and white winged mare. Aces all around! With no idea how big Beqanna was, Scyla was determined to find Dahmer at any stretch of imagination and make him pay for leaving her...mostly with excitement, love and some playful sibling nudges. There was no bad blood between them and only they could truly understand their childhood with Desole at the wheel. Perhaps that was why she was the way she was now. A broken toy that half-heartedly tried its best to stay relevant. Maybe that was why the blue roan mare felt any sort of interest in Scyla.

It had been a long flight and the muscles that weren't even that old were fatigued, stiffening with every passing moment and so Scyla shifted them again, before folding them against her. This is when it would be nice to find a hot tub. Or do some yoga. Something to take the edge off. She watches as recognition comes sweeping over the blue roan mare and adds one small clue to the puzzle that was her brother. Scyla shifts her weight back and forth the way a foal might with a game in mind. "Oh you know him!" The happiness in her tone could not be ignored. She then listens as the other tells her that she hadn't seen him in awhile. The invisible monsters excitement ebbs away a little bit, but the offer stood of her helping her finding him. "And ruin the game? No, thanks though. It'll be more fun to see if I can find him myself." She grins at the thought of surprising him. "Besides if you help me find him, I won't ever hear the end of it. It'll be forever be 'Scyla can't track...remember when Heartfire had to help you find me? Mother would be so disappointed.' That sort of thing. And I just CANNOT handle that for the rest of my life."

She wonders if Heartfire had siblings and if she understood how they could be. Her older sisters Estrella and Liath largely ignored her and Scyla had no idea where they had ended up. Her younger sister Lacrima was destined to live her life without the odd family that she had come from. Perhaps it was for the best that all of Desole's children did not live in the same place. Life in Beqanna would certainly be interesting with all of them bickering and trying to demonstrate which were what Mother had wanted for them the most. Dahmer and Scyla though were so close in years and upbringing that there would be no way for them to be parted. Once Scyla actually found him. "I'm not going to search for him today...so, what do you do for fun around here? Anything cool to see?" A typical tourist. Ready with a camera and a closed wallet.

Messages In This Thread
    FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Scyla - 08-21-2017, 12:19 PM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Heartfire - 08-24-2017, 03:11 PM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Scyla - 08-28-2017, 09:28 PM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Heartfire - 09-01-2017, 11:22 AM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Scyla - 09-04-2017, 02:05 PM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Heartfire - 09-10-2017, 11:57 AM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Scyla - 09-13-2017, 02:21 PM