• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

si vis pacem para bellum -x
    Horse's Full Name: Jakuta
    Breed: Lusitano
    Color: Basic black graying into white, currently Iron grey with four black legs (currently some kind of gray thing atm, this is mentioned for clarity's sake in threads)   P.S. I don't know the coding for something like this, help?
    Player Out of Character Name: Lirk (username Wulfenite) 
    How did you find Beqanna? (optional): I cruised the Google freeway until I pulled off on the Beqanna exit.
    Anything else you'd like to include: Jakuta has wings that will also whiten when his coat does, they are currently peppered and slowly molting as he transitions. Also, Jakuta is 'Mute' by choice, he has full capabilities of using his voice - just doesn't care to.
    updated - and here is some information about color genes. jakuta would likely be either EE/aa/Gg or Ee/aa/Gg. Smile welcome to beqanna!
    [Image: Leah.png]