• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Baby stats
    Not sure if I'm supposed to ask this here, or just in my breeding post, but since this is the questions board, I decided to post my questions here ^^. I'm thrilled with my baby, but her traits make me wonder how to picture them. Kahvi got both Ice Mimicry and Transparent Wings. The first one is in the database, but the discription is idk makes me wonder a few things.

Ice Mimicry: Ability to transform into ice or have a physical body made up of ice.

Does that mean she can turn herself into a frozen ice sculpture? Or can she actually move around? Is she breakable in 'ice form'? And how would it affect her wings?

That brings me to the next trait. She has Transparent Wings and these aren't in the trait database. Are they like feathered wings but see through? Or more like dragon wings with transparent membrane? Or is that up to me?

Kahvi is perfect and I can't wait to figure out what she's like.
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    Yes, she can move around in ice form. I imagine she's more fragile in it, but you cna be flexible with that (e.g. either she shatters and turns back into a horse, or you can play it as if "if she shatters, she's broken"). Her wings would be unchanged.

Transparent wings are just like pegasus wings, but see-thru. So if you looked at them, you'd see the outline of the wings and maybe the lines of feathers, but you'd also see through them to whatever's behind them. Does that make sense?