• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wanna Play a Game?[Open]

Rusted irons chafe his raven hide as he makes his way to the promised lands.  The 'gift' bestowed upon him by the black demon leads the way.  A hefty zap if he misstepped.  He can't help but think he has been here before.  The red tinted bark of endless forests strike him as familiar. Nares inhale deeply the scents of the forests and in them he finds her.  Stopping to shutter his crimson eyes he sees her.  Her ruby eyes against the shadows, flames flickering across her body.  Jinju... The fire wielding girl had been a favorite encounter of his.  Pink flesh of tongue presses against the backs of his teeth as lips curl to a grin.  The scene plays upon the backside of his lids.  That meeting was cut short by nosey do-gooders.  Crimson eyes open again to view a thick haze hanging under the canopy.  He had stopped moving briefly to reflect on his memory of her.  Wondering if she still lingered.

Stepping deeper into the forests he is one with the shadows.  Emersing himself in a cloak of darkness.  It wraps tightly around him.  The shackle around his nape has ceased to direct him so he figures he must have reached his destination.  Stopping again, he waits.  

OUIJA

Wanna Play a Game?

@[Gryffen] @[Deimos]
    a ghost in the darkness.
    They were slower than snails but eventually they come, entering into the new world he had promised them. So far he had kept his end of the deal but there was far more work to be done until the promise was fully kept. For now he keeps close to the entrance of Taiga, the single hollow in the thick twisted branches that made up the Taigan wall. Until he has sussed out a loyal guard, he places that important task onto himself.

Deimos had finally appeared so it was not surprising that two would soon follow. It seems so long ago when those irons had clamped around two necks, locking them into servitude, one willing and one not so much. He had wondered what had happened to them since that day in the forest, only able to speculate what part of hell Deimos had dragged them to.

Crimson eyes break through the mists, attached to a dark shadow with a silver chain upon it’s neck. His own ember gaze burns towards him, amusement flickering over his cold features. If only he could mind read, knowing this one had a past with one that still lurked (trespassing, they would all pay in time) then how wonderful would it be to play it to his advantage.

The dark stallion has come to a stop, having passed the gateway by a few feet. To his left is the Taiga Wraith and now his ghostly form comes forth with the mist. ”Ouija…” He hisses softly, the dampness of the fog on his lips making his S’s end with a whistle. ”I believe you’re looking for your Master.” For he was the first of the willing slaves, he who wanted to play games. Here in this new world, he would have plenty to play.

Gryffen

His coat does little to hide him here, the ghost stallion.  If not for the damp haze he would have nothing to mask him.  But then, why hide when your purpose now is to be seen. Be known.  Ouija did not care for such a position.  Blending with the darkness until something struck him as interesting.  A toy. A game. A fun time.  Then and only then would he slip from the shadows...

He had stopped to wait for him.  The behemoth that had placed the collar around his neck.  When the other had shown instead he grew anxious.  His name slipping from ivory lips instead.  Ears flicked to attention as a reference was made.  Crimson eyes bore into his with matching flame.  Lips curled as canines bared, "Yessss, Master. Where is the Keeper of demons?" His words hissed in his usual tongue, almost a soft whisper upon the stagnant air.  "Take me to him so he can release me from my bonds," words persuasive in tone.  He itched to be freed.  To roam the darkened shadows.  Like a hellhound to hunt down the weak and vulnerable...

OUIJA

Wanna Play a Game?

So I can't PM Spink cuz it says she doesn't accept PMs sooo if Spinky sees this then I guess what would you like him to do?  He can be a guard... He can't hunt down those lingering... He can recruit... Or he can just be creepy.  I realize the collar is going per other post so just trying to get an idea of what he can do. Smile You referring to Deimos or Gryffen