• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Petit Amour | Any | All
    She has made her return to the silver peaks. Their spiraling heads breaking past the fluff of clouds that littered the azure sky. She is a smiling mess as she approaches her home, eyes searching over the grass.

Despite her attempt to be independent, and to leave, the emerald kingdom could not be beaten. Nothing could match the stone towers that guarded the lands azure heart. Or the bursts of clouds that one could make shapes out of for hours. 

Hyaline was very much so the seal colored mares home. Her heart beat for the very rocks in which its borders protected.

A joyous cry erupted from her throat, the musical tones of her voice floating into the air to announce her return. She wanted to talk to everyone all at once, she wanted t dance by the lake and sing in the caves, listening to the echo of her words ring around her. She wished to go greet every nook and crack of her child hood home.

"If only there were more hours in the day."

She whispered with a smile, allowing her slender legs to pull her further into the land, towards its crystalline heart. she smiled brightly at those she passed, dark lips pulling back to show off that million dollar grin.

Fiato took notice of all the new faces, babies, mothers soon to welcome new life again, fathers proudly watching their children play in the bright rays of the rising sun.

"I have missed you, my dearest Hyaline."

((SHORTY POST IM SORRY. UNREVISED UNEDITED))
    Gonna set this world on fire
    She had just returned herself from a journey to, well it's none of your damn business where... Crossing the border once again she slid down it's raised edges of mountain border.  Rubble rolled down the hill side after her.  That's when she heard it... With her ears and then her mind.  Another of her kind was singing much too joyously.  Wicked lips pulled into a grin as she investigated the melodies source.  

It wasn't hard to find her.  She was prancing about.  Gleaming. Happy. All freaking smiles and sorts of giddy. What the hell kind of fairy dust had she bathed in?  Digging, as she did so well, into the mind of the mare she found her source of happiness.  Babies...  

Molly had never thought about children nor having any.  Sounded like a drag to her honestly.  Who the hell wants that burden?  Each their own I guess.  She matches pace with the mare, finally catching up as she slowed to look out at the others frolicking.  I missed you my dearest Hyaline...

Let me guess... You've returned from a far away land? She places herself beside the black mare.  The onyx of her eyes looking out as well.  Trailing from one end of the kingdom to the next.  The lake of course being front and center.  Children... That's got to be exhausting! So dirty and annoying.  Then what if something goes wrong?! They get hurt or sick or... Die.  Her thoughts consume the mares.  A devious twinkle in the dark abyss that is Molotovs' soul...
    MOLOTOV

Soo... She an ass XD
    The ebony mare is unabashed by her fiery companion. For Fiato was known to love company. The brewing life inside of her stirred, a feeling only she could know.

Then what if something goes wrong? They get hurt, or sick, or die..

The thoughts plagued the mare, her heart stuttering. As quickly as the questions appeared the answers swam in to disperse them.

If the child were to get hurt she would be there to help them, that was her job. If they got sick she would nurse them back to help as her mother had done for her. 

Death... This answer was blunt but true.

Death came for everyone. No one had ever been immune, but if they were to die young than they were to die young, and she would do all she could to prevent this.

"You are if I am correct razgandesc , no?" 
    (that means 'mind/thought changer in romaniannn) 

Her gaze in unchanging, dark eyes trained ahead as she continues to walk, the other at her side. For the thoughts that swirled in her mind were clearly not her own, and where else could they have come from? 

"My name is Fiato and I do not appreciate your intrusions."

For once the seal colored doe had challenge laced in her words, an unspoken warning to the flame licked newcomer.
    Gonna set this world on fire
    She chuckled slightly at the now perplexed mare.  It didn't take long though before hearts and butterfly thoughts replaced any fear or doubt. Attempting to instill a bit more she added, It's got to be even more exhausting if you are raising them...alone.  

She let's the idea linger in the silence around them.  That is until words are spoken. Eh, words.  Though they do bring a satisfied glint to her on eyes.  She liked not being wanted in their minds.  Too bad they hadn't much of a choice.  I am a telepathy, she replies.  Whatever the mare had thought her to be may have been correct but not to her.  Molotov, (that's firey liquor bomb in Russian) she offers the obsidian mare her name but nothing more. 

With each step they draw nearer to the crystalline lake.  Only fragments of scarred earth remain where the Intruders had came.  Uprooting and burning the rather peaceful nation.  Ruby tassels flicker gently at her hocks.  The chill of winter hung heavy in the air.  Luckily she was a thick mare, not bothered too much by the cold of winter.
    MOLOTOV

Sry I completely forgot she intruded on this thread. Damn nosey thing