• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Birthday baby I guesssss -x
    Sire
    Morphling
    Hybrid
    Male
    Bright pink with orange stockings
    no traits/defects; tegteg [healing][immortality][pathokinesis][shapeshifting][wings]

Dam
    Yara
    Anglo-Arabian hybrid
    Female
    Gray with black base (Ee/aa/Gg), with teal and dark blue mane/tail, with orange/yellow swirls on body
    no traits/defects; tegteg [self sustenance][self detonation and reformation]

foal(s) to be played by SamShine
    unisex names: Pixel, Link, Gryphon (all unknowns in the database for all three, and reserved by me. I think all of them. idek man, at least 2 of them are on my reserve list, I forget, but I checked 'em all at any rate. XD) Oh and iffff you roll twins, gender pick for opposite gender, and make the girl Pixel, the boy Link? Sure. I like the sound of that. Anyhowwwwww thanks! <3)
    (...actually, can I edit that a teeny bit? If single baby, gender pick for a girl, Pixel. If twins, gender pick on the second one for opposite gender of the first, Pixel for a girl and Link for a boy. <3 Thanks!)
    (8, NA, NA, 44)

Pixel
    Female
    Hybrid
    Black (Ee/aa) with bright pink mane/tail
    Morphling x Yara
    Healing, self sustenance
    tegteg [HEALING] [SELF SUSTENANCE][immortality][wings]
    Played by SamShine
    Due September
    Breedable in March