• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lightning never strikes twice; any
    i just want to have fun and - get rowdy
    when i walk inside the party - girls on me

He chuckled silently, openly sending the gesture to the other's mind. He didn't often come here, but he'd only found one other like him before and he couldn't help his curiosity. Besides, he could always stand to meet a few new people. Yeah, he agreed in his thoughts, people don't always have the best thoughts, huh? Not very often at all, actually.

He approached, but kept a distance between them as he also faced the large mare that had joined. It wasn't like they needed to be near to speak anyway, not these two.

"Hello," he greeted her aloud with a winning smile and shining grey eyes. He cocked a hoof casually, the lavender-and-white islander completely at ease pretty much anywhere he went. His gaze stayed steady on her as he returned to speaking silently to the male, his pristine wings settled easily at his sides.

I'm Kharon. I've only known one of the types of people you're thinking about. He's from Ischia, like me, but he's been gone for a while. Off on contracts, maybe. He shrugged inwardly, not bothered either way. For some reason, he held faith that the bone man would return, though all he had to go by was his thoughts and he hadn't seen him since Kharon was a child. He sort of idolized him in a way, even though at the same time he knew he should be terrified of him. But wasn't. Wasn't really sure why, didn't think about it.

"I'm Kharon," he said aloud again for the woman to hear, introducing himself with a little tilt to his head and white forelock falling to the side as he studied her curiously. "What's your name?"

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Messages In This Thread
    Lightning never strikes twice; any - by Voltage - 08-23-2017, 07:18 PM
    RE: Lightning never strikes twice; any - by Kharon - 08-24-2017, 06:31 PM