• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Friends with the Monsters, [Maugrim]

Yes...
    The singular word is spoken with a menacing breath.  My brow rises as his eyes lock onto mine.  The sea beginning to come to life under me.  Rising and falling.  With each movement the suction is dragging me farther from shore.  I resist slightly in confusion, "Whats happening? What are you trying to do?"  I question him but all I receive is a satisfied grin on devilish lips.  My scarlett eyes watch the waves consuming me into it's embrace.  Tentacles drift freely on the current, thickening as I'm forced into the depths.  

Then, I am floating.  Submerged.  Weightless.  I remember this feeling.  It was the day I came to be.  Though different.  I wasn't fully my other form.  My body shimmered, matching the color of the waters.  Translucent but not invisible.  Flickers of luminscent lights scatter across my once black hide.  Making my location known to those watching. Him watching.  Scarlett eyes glowed brightly, seeking his reaction.  "Is it how you remembered it?  Do I glow just as brightly as they do?"  My words cut thru the sea salted aqua easily.  Almost as effortlessly as breathing here...

Dynast
    Friends with the Monsters

@[Maugrim]

It's perfect <3

Messages In This Thread
    Friends with the Monsters, [Maugrim] - by Dynast - 08-23-2017, 08:16 PM
    RE: Friends with the Monsters, [Maugrim] - by Dynast - 09-01-2017, 12:58 PM