• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep; Cezary

cezary

The scars he wore were ones of battle rather than ones of a bad past. His mother had been quite eager to instill in Cezary the importance of being disciplined and a good soldier. He had, naturally, revolted against this as any young colt would, by doing the exact opposite. And here he is today, laidback, relaxed, almost with a hindhoof cocked permanently.

Lye seems to be the cool, collected type once a little bit more settled down. He definitely prefers seeing her like this."Well, it's pretty anyway." he says with a polite smile. Her name feels light on his tongue, it rolls easily and fits well in his mouth. It is a pleasure to say in its simplicity.

She comments that his name sounds exotic, and he offers another small smile. "Yes, I'm not sure where it comes from." he had never asked, truth be told. He had never been curious, or thought about it, really. It was just his name. Very much how she feels about hers, he would imagine. She comes closer, and he extends his nose to exchange breaths with her.

"You flatter me, m'lady," he says playfully. Of course, while he is polite, he has no room in his vocabulary for being over-respectful and he certainly does not call her m'lady out of habit - its just a playful jest, hopefully one that she might find amusing.

"If its purpose you want, you could always come with me. Now I don't know exactly what I'm going to do yet, but it'll be something a bit more than your standard herd family - although there'll be that too, if that is what you're interested in." he says. There's no point witholding his goals from her, after all, if she ever intends to join him.

Messages In This Thread
    kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep; Cezary - by Lye - 06-03-2015, 01:20 PM
    RE: kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep; Cezary - by Cezary - 06-06-2015, 02:53 PM