• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep; Cezary

kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep

"Flattery. It's the world's way of making you feel better about yourself; after all, if others see a flaw or strength, it must be true."

Cool, like the waters of the lapping stream, her words slipped from pursed lips. She's talking too much, she always did, it was neither a nervous habit or over confident flaw. The black mare had spent a long time on her own; the souls on The Beach were very little company. It was like being stranded on an island, having yourself for company and no other, when you saw someone, anyone, you just needed to talk, needed to say anything -- even if it were complete gibberish, it made your hoarse throat feel something at the very least. She shook her head a little, graceless and unkempt, she looked rather moth-eaten and wild, some might find her beautiful in that sort of feel way, but others would have found her a mess, another ink stain on society.

"Forgive me, Cezary. I've been alone for far too long, a little conversation seems to be going a long way." Lye wore a small smile, crooked in some angles but a smile nonetheless. Her inkblot ears twitched underneath his words, they were smooth, almost a soft music to her them in some ways. A lilt of a handsome man, rugged on the outside but a kind heart within. She took a little step forward, tentative and hesitant, her hoof fell to the ground, and then the other, until she was practically right infront of her. her muzzle outstretched.

"Is that not meant to be the fun of it? Some sort of adventure, having an accomplice always makes things easier, No?" there was a tangerine glint in her halloween eyes, a little bit of fire, the first in a very, very long time. "It would be nice to not wander the world alone anymore." her last words were a mere whisper, she wondered if he'd catch them, or they'd become lost in the spring breeze.

• busted x locket • orange eyes, immortality • no one •
    html by charmx, image by sniegoski

Messages In This Thread
    kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep; Cezary - by Lye - 06-03-2015, 01:20 PM
    RE: kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep; Cezary - by Lye - 06-07-2015, 02:40 AM