• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Rubble, any?;
    i just want to have fun and - get rowdy
    when i walk inside the party - girls on me

They walked the whole way from the island side by side over the water, his wing draped over her back and their heads huddled close. She wasn’t his twin, didn’t quite reach the same height and didn’t look almost exactly like him as Kylin did, but it was maybe a little obvious that they were related. Each of the children were tied together by that lavender - except the eldest, but he wasn’t sure where she was. She wanted to see her Amie, and it’d been awhile since he’d seen him too, so he tagged along.

”Hey Amet,” he grinned at him when they found him by the big lake. He was really just here to keep watch over her, though, and kissed her cheek before walking a little ways away to give them their privacy - or, well. What privacy he could manage. Couldn’t really help the thinking thing.

Oh, but his eyes almost caught immediately on someone he hadn’t met before. The way her spots sprinkled over her and faded into black reminded him of his uncle, and he was soon walking across the water a little to greet her. He made sure not to go too far, though, wanted to be sure he could keep his little sister in sight. His hooves barely splashed as he paused before her, standing solid on the lake as though a glass surface rested beneath, his marbled wings resting at his sides.

”Hello. I know I don’t really come for visits as often as my sister there -” he gestured with his chin to the pretty grey and lavender girl, ” - but I know I’ve never seen you before. Are you new, or have I just been too absent to have met you yet? Either way is possible,” he grinned, grey eyes glittering. ”It’s easy to lose track of time when you live on an island away from the rest of the world.”

@[Rubble] @[Tangerine]? <3
    Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy
    Rubble looked around the lake, her gaze flitting to the mountains farther away. Her ears tilted and swayed, taking in all the sounds around her. When she noticed the lilac and white winged stallion walking towards her, she glanced at Tangerine, before taking a step to meet him slightly quicker. When she reached him, She looked at the stallion standing before her. She glanced over his wings, before returning her gaze to his face. She smiled at him, listening to him as he spoke. When she answered him, her voice was enthusiastic, melodic and slightly accented. "I just arrived here from The Field." She said, shaking a wisp of her black mane away from her face. "I'm Rubble." She said, her voice hinting with pride at the name. Her dark eyes twinkled in exitement of meeting another horse.
    tangerine
    face to the sun

The miles had passed quickly with good company and good running. Before long, Tangerine had been greeted by the sight of Hyaline's mountains and the beauty of Amet's Kingdom strikes her with renewed force.

Tang had learned to hide the surprise she felt every time she discovered a trait she had never seen before. But today, as the crystalline lake comes into view, it is difficult. The lavender stallion she sees standing comfortably on top of the water as if it were a solid sheet of ice does surprise her. She channels her surprise into a friendly smile as the winged stallion makes his way towards them. 

"You must be from Ischia then?" Tang had never seen him around Tephra (he was pretty memorable) and as far as she knew Ischia was the only other Island close by.  The thought of navigating the chain of sand bars which connected the two territories had occurred to her several times during her winters in Tephra... but now that she is thinking about it she can't remember what had stopped her.  

A flicker of pride flares in Tang's chest as Rubble introduces herself confidently to the stranger. The painted mare waits for Rubble to finish speaking before she takes another step forward, bringing her to the edge of the transparent waters. "And I'm Tang. Rubble and I both come from outside of Beqanna... even though I got here about two years ago." Had it been longer? It was easy to lose track of time when so much had happened. "I'm not surprised we have never met." 

Her amber gaze is pulled to the place where his hooves meet the surface of the lake. The water seems to support him as if he were as light as a leaf or water bug. "And that's a pretty cool trick." she laughs as her bright eyes lift to meet his. 
    >
    @[Kharon] @[Rubble]
    The young female observed the male's ability to walk on water with great interest, having only noticed the water under him as Tang said it. She tilted her head slightly as she looked at his hooves resting on the water. She smiled and looked up at Kharon. "How are you doing that?" She asked. "I don't know how to do that." She shifted from foot to foot, and looked back down at were the water met his feet. "And I don't know anyone else who can do that." She then looked back up at the stallion. "So how is it you can do that?" She had a smooth tone about how she spoke, her eyes glittered and a smile spread on her face. The wind played her jet black mane to one side, pulling the streak of red across her ears, and she twitched the one so that both ears were perked forward to listen to any explanation she could get about the astounding sight infront of her.