• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Rubble, any?;
    tangerine
    face to the sun

The miles had passed quickly with good company and good running. Before long, Tangerine had been greeted by the sight of Hyaline's mountains and the beauty of Amet's Kingdom strikes her with renewed force.

Tang had learned to hide the surprise she felt every time she discovered a trait she had never seen before. But today, as the crystalline lake comes into view, it is difficult. The lavender stallion she sees standing comfortably on top of the water as if it were a solid sheet of ice does surprise her. She channels her surprise into a friendly smile as the winged stallion makes his way towards them. 

"You must be from Ischia then?" Tang had never seen him around Tephra (he was pretty memorable) and as far as she knew Ischia was the only other Island close by.  The thought of navigating the chain of sand bars which connected the two territories had occurred to her several times during her winters in Tephra... but now that she is thinking about it she can't remember what had stopped her.  

A flicker of pride flares in Tang's chest as Rubble introduces herself confidently to the stranger. The painted mare waits for Rubble to finish speaking before she takes another step forward, bringing her to the edge of the transparent waters. "And I'm Tang. Rubble and I both come from outside of Beqanna... even though I got here about two years ago." Had it been longer? It was easy to lose track of time when so much had happened. "I'm not surprised we have never met." 

Her amber gaze is pulled to the place where his hooves meet the surface of the lake. The water seems to support him as if he were as light as a leaf or water bug. "And that's a pretty cool trick." she laughs as her bright eyes lift to meet his. 
    >
    @[Kharon] @[Rubble]

Messages In This Thread
    Rubble, any?; - by Kharon - 08-25-2017, 10:24 AM
    RE: Rubble, any?; - by Rubble - 08-28-2017, 07:13 AM
    RE: Rubble, any?; - by Tangerine - 09-01-2017, 03:32 PM
    RE: Rubble, any?; - by Rubble - 09-13-2017, 04:11 PM