• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

life unfolds in pools of gold; Nayl / any
    Well, this is a sticky situation now. He was picking up on the body language between the two older horses. Ard lowered his head some as the mare seemed to be of a higher standing than he was. Then again the colt had not yet proven himself worthy of rank so in that fact even his own mother lorded over him. The colt of course knew that his mother was not lord over him in any way at all. She was a friend and of course a loved one.

He raised his blue eyes to the mare as she asked his name and he answered her, “ I am Ardashir.” Ardashir lowered his head in greeting, “ I seem to have stumbled into a personal meeting I am sorry.” The colt said as he started to back out of the meeting. “ A pleasure to meet you both.” He was not sure if it would be ruder to just say a name and then book it or, stick around and be a third wheel in this whole thing.

He stood and swung his tail stuck in not knowing to stay or go.
    Ardashir
    The blue in an ocean of grey..

Messages In This Thread
    RE: life unfolds in pools of gold; Nayl / any - by Ardashir - 09-07-2017, 08:29 PM