• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I L L U S I O N- Morty
    The quiet drag of her tail against dirt was the only sound in the dense thicket of trees. She is silent in her approach to the hollow, the meeting to come a joy. She is not afraid of the one she is to meet, a maniac down to his marrow, Modicum was a welcome presence in the mare's life. One she often sought out.

She (despite her circumstances) is graceful in her approach, haunting gaze full of dark secrets that her spotted body contained. Her barrel is soon to burst with that of a new life. A child within her bubbling with power. She can feel the child move within her , awaiting his time to come forth.

She already has his name, a soft whisper on her dark lips. Her son,

Lázádo

Lillith knew the child would become something one day, and that's why she was here. Maybe with the stallions help, she could ensure a life of power for both them and her children.

She reaches the hollow, a dark clearing amongst the pine trees. It is damp with days worth of rain, and the over powering smell of musk floats around her like a clinging fog.

She awaits him now, her proposition unspoken

(( @[swxrdsandpxns] ))

[SHORT AND SUCKY STARTER. SORRY.]

Dawn has crested over the horizon, sky a light gray - as per the season, rain will be falling soon. A welcome change in the weather for the ebony stallion, who creeps among the trees, a stalker into his marrow. He is a shadow to his unaware prey - a seal bay appaloosa, who nearly floats as she walks; a graceful sort of dance she does as she sways her hips back and forth.

The silhouette had met the mare several weeks ago - he had been watching her then as he watched her now. A stag by the name of Chemdog had reached her first, but his attempts at bringing her to his home had been interrupted by the maniac, his games of the mind drawing her in. They met and separated, never quite staying together unless a meeting allowed. He wouldn't say he was in love with her - all "love" was anyways was the excretion of endorphins through the blood stream - but he would say he enjoyed her company as much as he enjoyed observing the wicked one go about her daily activities...something he found himself doing more and more often.  

She is plump with the promise of new life; a child that is not his, but that he welcomes into his life anyways. Impregnated before their meeting, he is enlivened at the thought of raising her spawn...to be, hopefully, just like him: devilishly intelligent, with a plan to dominate their world. The mare and her child were both pieces in his chess game...a game he wanted desperately to win. Important, yes, but not as important as what he really wanted. 

An empire. Equines to lead, who bow to him as he passes. Kingdoms who worship him. This...this is the dream. He smirks at the very thought of it, reaching a deep hollow of trees, where the mare stops, body tense with anticipation. Her body is enticing...but her mind is what really turns him on - she knows what she wants and how to get it. He wouldn't say he has claimed her...for the mare cannot be claimed - like a breeze in the summer, she is constant and fleeting. But, he likes to think of her as such - she is essential in his plans...and he wants to hear the proposition resting on her dark lips. 

He slips effortlessly through the trees, encircling her. 

"Lillith..." He hisses, words slipping from his tongue. The damp ground brings an eerie fog around them as he comes to a halt in front of her. He flares his nostrils, taking in her scent. He grins, pawing the ground and shaking his thick mane, ice blue eyes boring into hers. "No time for small talk...tell me your proposition?" He doesn't like to dilly-dally with blather...he had done enough of that in their first meeting. He wants her to get to the point, and quickly.

Modicum Mortem

They all float…

@[Lillith Elvira] <3

|Proceed with Caution|

The stallion was quick to reveal himself to her. For they had long since passed the point of playing silly games. They both had a goal, one they could reach together if they really wanted to. He circled her momentarily, before stopping before her, the reply to her call curt.

"I think you know what it is I want Modicum.."

Despite his previous request to cut out any small talk, she pulls it in like an old friend. After all, Lillith was always one to dance on a tight rope.

"Beqanna is weakened with Gryffen's claiming of the Taiga. We, however, are not.."

She takes this time to observe his features. He was in every way a handsome stallion. Though his mind was the truly attractive piece about him. Any other equine would have overlooked this, but not she. Lillith was one to observe minds first. For she would not waste her time on the daft. She would much rather play with those like Morty. Smart, cunning, and ever so dreadfully in tune with her.

Equines such as Modicum were hard to come by.

"Gryffen is smart Morty... and I am not suggesting we take his lands away from him. No that is impossible..."

While the Alabaster Wraith had taken the ideal home of the mare's choosing. She was not against creating some sort of alliance with the pale one. For, after all, their hearts beat the same black blood.

"So, since Taiga is no longer an option for us, I shall leave it to you to decide. You do seem to be the better decision maker here."

She finishes, pale orbs focusing upon Morty once more. She feels her child move, a brief kick at her side that almost sends her reeling. She smiles briefly before hardening once more.

The silhouette feels her presence all around him. She is beautiful, no? Her speckled bodice looks effortless in the glow of dawn through the trees. He enjoys looking at her - he is a sexually driven fiend, and this one...well, let's just say she was nice to look at.

He listens to her words, ears pointed forward in anticipation. Like her gait, her tongue is smooth, the words fluttering out effortlessly. The moment she stops, he has a response ready in his head, however, he lets her words hang for a moment, enjoying the devilish things she said but also the nickname she has given him. 

Morty...well, I quite like that.

"Dear, nothing is impossible." A wicked grin stretches across his dark maw. He begins to circle the cavern of trees the two are currently residing in. He looks sarcastically quizzical as he glances up to the trees, then back to Lillith. She doesn't know, does she? Completely unaware. How adorable. He stops, again turning to her, this time cocking his head to the side slightly. 

"Taiga couldn't be an option for us anyway, Lillith," He mutters. "Because it is gone." He makes a soft explosion sound with his mouth, then laughs cruelly. "Gryffen is smart, but not smart enough." He nods his head sharply. "But...hm...I still do fancy an alliance with the man. He could be a worthy adversary..." He hesitated. "Or not." Modicum shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly, then looks to the mare for a response. 

Modicum Mortem

They all float…

|Proceed with Caution|

Gone
    She clucks her tongue, the resulting sound a small 'tsk tsk'. Her curved fave shakes in a sign of disappointment. How truly devastating.

"No matter my dearest. The taiga will not be gone forever I presume... Nothing that is lost is lost forever."

She watches the stallion walk, his head high, shoulders rolled back with that confident strut he possessed. Oh how she enjoyed his presence. She allows a smile to pull at the corners of her mouth. A sign of her enjoyment.

"It wont be long now that I shall be joined by a son my dearest Morty. We can use him for such great things.."

Lillith allows this to sink deep into his bones, lets him conjure up a world where they are the mightiest. Rulers in red they were. And the child could help them get there.

"As for Gryffen. If the Taiga has gone up in flames... Well... Under water. He knew it was coming. He is a man who knows what he wants it seems. I trust you will seek him out, no?"

She awaits his reply, azure gaze burning deep into his own auburn hues. Modicum, her all shining totem of beauty and mind set. Modicum, her partner in crime.

Her face says it all. 

Was she...could she...truly be disappointed (or even sad) in the fact that Taiga was gone...or was this a show because she now was a step further away from leading a land? He frowned in distaste. All that Taiga was was trees and deceit - anger hidden under smiling faces. Some equines considered it a "home": silly, they were. People who rest their heads for too long don't know the meaning of life...which is why many of them would come to die in a sea of boiling water and teeth.

She says her next words hopefully, and Modicum cannot help but let himself chuckle. 

"The gods do not make mistakes," Sarcasm lingers in his words. "If they want Taiga gone, gone it shall be. Let it go." He doesn't really care if his words offend, or if she grows angry at them. She would have to learn that his words, while harsh, hold an eerie sort of truth to them. 

The words of her son's birthing delight him. The spawn will be an interesting pawn in their game, hopefully with good raising, he will become everything Modicum Mortem wants him to be...it all depends. If he cannot be the evil bastard the silhouette wants him to be...well, he's better off dead.

"And great he shall be," His tone was stern, demanding. If the child was not born great, he would force greatness upon him. "The Wraith is in the forest no doubt...we shall seek him out...and see how he's dealing with this..." He pauses, grinning. "Situation. And, give him a proposition. What does he have to lose...he's already lost everything." 

Modicum Mortem

They all float…

|Proceed with Caution|

Despite her deep disagreement with his statement, she merely sighs and shrugs it off.

"I shall not quarrel with you, Morty. We have greater things at stake here than pride."

She sees the delight in his eyes at the mention of her child. The very center of her being for the next few months. She knows deep down that while she may never truly understand children, maybe someone else could. Part of her wanted nothing more than to leave the child to the wolves. See how he fared, but this was unfair. Even by her standards. So she would keep the boy, allow him a chance in their small world built upon malice and destruction.

Though maybe, the wolves could be the better option for the unborn child. 

"Find him we shall, but give him time. Allow his followers to seek him out. Maybe they can change his stance upon his ruling. Maybe he will wish for a bit of... assistance. Who knows."

She stretches then, bones creaking in response to the sudden movement of the painted one. She gave a soft cry of pleasure at the feeling before taking stance once more. 

"I dont believe in losing everything my dearest... He still has his sense of self-worth, and that could be detrimental in our case.."

The silhouette stares off into space for a moment, eyes blank of emotion. His ears stay perked at his femme, listening to her words. She comes back with the fire that drew him to her, and he smirks. His little flame, his prize - a trophy for all to see. Lillith is his winning chess piece...he cannot wait to use her mind to his advantage. 

He shifts, letting his back leg rest nonchalantly. She does not want to quarrel, but what fun is that? He fakes a frown. "There's no fun without a fight, love." He laughs maniacally. The clown king, the joker. He knows this bothers people, it makes them uncomfortable, but he does not care. All he did was part of his game...and he wanted to make the game interesting, no?

He becomes serious then. A thing he does often - joking to seriousness. Light to dark. He must keep the ones around him on their toes, always walking on eggshells with him. 

"His pride and dignity should be shattered," He remarks coldly. "He let Taiga perish. He could've overtaken that and then some..." His eyes glance over the eerie scenery around him. "But he has failed. He and his followers are weaker because of its fall...we must use this to our advantage. He doesn't get to want assistance. He NEEDS it." His eyes move back to the flame...she is utterly gorgeous. A welcomed contrast from the darkness around them. "We shall not follow him. He is to be an ally, not our leader. We make this clear. Whatever 'self-worth' he has is hanging by a thread." He spits, moving to rest his other hind leg. Part of him knows she is right...Gryffen is smart, and he won't back down. No matter how he let Taiga fall, he will attempt to find another place to rule. 

And that's why Modicum needed to be there, at his side. A snake in the grass, an ally who will flip a switch to get what he wants. Gryffen is a force to be reckoned with...but Modicum Mortem, well, he's unrelenting.  

Modicum Mortem

They all float…

|Proceed with Caution|

She huffs, a small roll of her eyes as he laughs is her only response.

"But my Dearest Morty, what if the Taiga's fall was all part of his plan? He is weakening Beqanna. Splitting it into pieces slowly yet surely."

Her shoulders roll as she moves to walk circles into the earth, it is a thing she finds herself doing often when she is thinking, a habit she is unable to break. 

"As much as I would love to track this man down as quickly as possible... I would like to wait until the child is born. I am not in my best state at the moment my dearest."

She moves forward, a soft drag of her muzzle across his forehead before she departs again, tail dragging the earth as she settles into her original spot in their hollow. She glanced around the area then, perhaps this would be the place she brought the child into the world? Maybe a cave on the coast? Or possibly she would do exactly what she wanted to originally. Leave the child... No no. She had gone over this! 

The child was going to help her get to the top. 

Where she belonged. Where they belonged.

"After all, the boy could be used as a piece of persuasion."

His flame rolls her eyes in frustration of his response to her words. Women, they were so dramatic, weren't they? He flicks his tail sharply from side to side, then stares intimidatingly at Lillith. She is so cunning, so brilliant in mind and bodice. He wants to feel her, to breathe her whole body in. 

In time... he reminds himself, smirking slightly. A patient man only when the time came for it. The pleasure would be better if he awaited the child to be born. He listens to her words, how she worries that Gryffen has a bigger plan than they're thinking of. It isn't impossible, honestly, it's very likely this is the case. 

Modicum Mortem grins. "Ah, my love. Let him. Weakening Beqanna will send her to fight him, she will wear him down. In time." He pauses, letting the words hang. "Until the child is born, I shall talk to the wraith. You may join, but your mouth is to stay quiet. Look meek, like you have no purpose or plan. We come in from different angles and we do not know each other when we meet him...understand?" This is a demand. He has a plan to use her, to make her the key to making this whole situation work in their favor 

"The boy will come into play nicely..." He looks at her plump barrel; it is to burst soon. She caresses his forelock with her lips, and he feels himself bite at her shoulder. A mark of claiming, though he is aware this won't mean much to her. "But, no matter what happens with Gryffen...you are my flame." He growls this, baring his teeth. He isn't the jealous type - no, not in the slightest. But he wants her to know that their plan is to benefit them...and them only. 

Modicum Mortem

They all float…

@[Lillith Elvira] 
    OOC: Sorry if it sucks, was typed on my phone. xD

|Proceed with Caution|