• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I L L U S I O N- Morty
    She is infuriated but knows the plan would work. In many ways, she thought it below her to seem weak. To be beneath the paw of a man, even if this stag was hers. This relationship they had (if it was a relationship at all) was something she held high. The only part of her that wasn't cracked cold. 

Maybe she was willing to die for him.
    To kill for him.

Never the less, his plan would work.

He sinks his teeth into her shoulder, a welcome burn she finds delight in. A smile works its way unto dark lips.

"If that is what you wish of me dearest, then it shall be done."

Their success was the only thing her mind could formulate at this moment in time. The only thing her heart beat for. Success. Whether it came at the hands of the Wraith, or in the blood soaked talons of her child it would come to them. 

She watched her darling Morty from her spot, head tilting to drink in every part of him. He is certainly something, yes? A brilliant array of color despite the dark ink of his pelt. A god amongst them it seemed. A true believer in what he wanted, what they wanted.

Morty finds pleasure in having people obey him, and he always has. It makes him feel powerful, and in control, a feeling he finds intense pleasure in...they should obey him. He's everything they should aspire to be. 

And this, this is why he wants to rule. 

He knows she does not want to do this...she does not want to seem weaker than a man (although she is a mare, and they are weaker, no?). Which makes the whole thing that much more alluring...she obeys him even when she doesn't want to, because she knows he is of vital importance to her success in life. 

To Modicum, she is important, but not vital. If she was not there, he would find ways to get what he wants himself. She is a sexy, intelligent beast, a wonderful card to hold to his chest...but vital? No. Not really. 

The clown removed himself from his spot near her shoulder, moving his maw across her cheekbone, down to her lips. She towers over him, but this does not stop him from enticing her with his erotic nature. As he does often, he does not continue, no matter how bad he wants it. He simply steps away from her, and begins his circle once more.

"I will find Gryffen...follow me. Just not too close." 

Modicum Mortem

They all float…

|Proceed with Caution|