• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I L L U S I O N- Morty
    The stallion was quick to reveal himself to her. For they had long since passed the point of playing silly games. They both had a goal, one they could reach together if they really wanted to. He circled her momentarily, before stopping before her, the reply to her call curt.

"I think you know what it is I want Modicum.."

Despite his previous request to cut out any small talk, she pulls it in like an old friend. After all, Lillith was always one to dance on a tight rope.

"Beqanna is weakened with Gryffen's claiming of the Taiga. We, however, are not.."

She takes this time to observe his features. He was in every way a handsome stallion. Though his mind was the truly attractive piece about him. Any other equine would have overlooked this, but not she. Lillith was one to observe minds first. For she would not waste her time on the daft. She would much rather play with those like Morty. Smart, cunning, and ever so dreadfully in tune with her.

Equines such as Modicum were hard to come by.

"Gryffen is smart Morty... and I am not suggesting we take his lands away from him. No that is impossible..."

While the Alabaster Wraith had taken the ideal home of the mare's choosing. She was not against creating some sort of alliance with the pale one. For, after all, their hearts beat the same black blood.

"So, since Taiga is no longer an option for us, I shall leave it to you to decide. You do seem to be the better decision maker here."

She finishes, pale orbs focusing upon Morty once more. She feels her child move, a brief kick at her side that almost sends her reeling. She smiles briefly before hardening once more.

Messages In This Thread
    I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-27-2017, 06:20 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-29-2017, 05:55 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-29-2017, 06:30 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 03:25 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-30-2017, 03:36 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 04:52 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-30-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 06:52 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-31-2017, 03:09 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-31-2017, 06:48 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-31-2017, 07:32 PM