• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I L L U S I O N- Morty

The silhouette feels her presence all around him. She is beautiful, no? Her speckled bodice looks effortless in the glow of dawn through the trees. He enjoys looking at her - he is a sexually driven fiend, and this one...well, let's just say she was nice to look at.

He listens to her words, ears pointed forward in anticipation. Like her gait, her tongue is smooth, the words fluttering out effortlessly. The moment she stops, he has a response ready in his head, however, he lets her words hang for a moment, enjoying the devilish things she said but also the nickname she has given him. 

Morty...well, I quite like that.

"Dear, nothing is impossible." A wicked grin stretches across his dark maw. He begins to circle the cavern of trees the two are currently residing in. He looks sarcastically quizzical as he glances up to the trees, then back to Lillith. She doesn't know, does she? Completely unaware. How adorable. He stops, again turning to her, this time cocking his head to the side slightly. 

"Taiga couldn't be an option for us anyway, Lillith," He mutters. "Because it is gone." He makes a soft explosion sound with his mouth, then laughs cruelly. "Gryffen is smart, but not smart enough." He nods his head sharply. "But...hm...I still do fancy an alliance with the man. He could be a worthy adversary..." He hesitated. "Or not." Modicum shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly, then looks to the mare for a response. 

Modicum Mortem

They all float…

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-27-2017, 06:20 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-29-2017, 05:55 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-29-2017, 06:30 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 03:25 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-30-2017, 03:36 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 04:52 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-30-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 06:52 PM