• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I L L U S I O N- Morty

Her face says it all. 

Was she...could she...truly be disappointed (or even sad) in the fact that Taiga was gone...or was this a show because she now was a step further away from leading a land? He frowned in distaste. All that Taiga was was trees and deceit - anger hidden under smiling faces. Some equines considered it a "home": silly, they were. People who rest their heads for too long don't know the meaning of life...which is why many of them would come to die in a sea of boiling water and teeth.

She says her next words hopefully, and Modicum cannot help but let himself chuckle. 

"The gods do not make mistakes," Sarcasm lingers in his words. "If they want Taiga gone, gone it shall be. Let it go." He doesn't really care if his words offend, or if she grows angry at them. She would have to learn that his words, while harsh, hold an eerie sort of truth to them. 

The words of her son's birthing delight him. The spawn will be an interesting pawn in their game, hopefully with good raising, he will become everything Modicum Mortem wants him to be...it all depends. If he cannot be the evil bastard the silhouette wants him to be...well, he's better off dead.

"And great he shall be," His tone was stern, demanding. If the child was not born great, he would force greatness upon him. "The Wraith is in the forest no doubt...we shall seek him out...and see how he's dealing with this..." He pauses, grinning. "Situation. And, give him a proposition. What does he have to lose...he's already lost everything." 

Modicum Mortem

They all float…

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-27-2017, 06:20 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-29-2017, 05:55 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-29-2017, 06:30 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 03:25 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-30-2017, 03:36 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 04:52 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-30-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 06:52 PM