• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

antlers and horns and scales [longclaw/any]

Bound for trouble from the start
    I've been walking through this old world in the dark

Finally reunited with Ellyse, a change has overcome the skeletal one eyed stallion. His appetite and enthusiasm for life was slowly returning. Already he was starting to look a little less gaunt, his figure hinting at the handsome stallion hidden beneath the ravaged remains of his body. They had promised themselves to each other and confirmed it that night on the beach. Slowly he was trying to let go of his resentment towards Dahmer and whatever had happened before they had found each other.

Now when he meets the other residents of the volcano, it’s because he wants to. Not simply meant as a distraction or trying to avoid her. His life was finally sparkling with hope, with love. It’s with this pleasant awareness that he approaches the two with good humor. Night had fallen but it was hard to miss the flickering blue orb that casted their silhouettes in it’s cool light. ”I always prefer the ocean but it’s best admired in the light of day.” He had yet to approach the volcano, it’s heat and threat of death not appealing to him in the least. Usually he stayed by the border lines or in the soothing cool waves of the ocean where it was easiest to escape the sweltering humidity.

”I don’t believe I’ve seen either of you before. I’m Ledger.” There’s no hostility in his voice, merely curiosity and a new willingness to interact with others.

Ledger

Messages In This Thread
    RE: antlers and horns and scales [longclaw/any] - by Ledger - 08-31-2017, 02:28 PM