• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

|| Time takes its toll on us - any

It was cold, but sweetly calm. Within the night’s swarthy grasp my giant being seamlessly floated along. The heaviness of death that decayed and bloated my body could not deny the quietness within my night’s beautiful sheen. Every step, clunked, every breath, so uselessly pulled. I was a heaving rumbling blackness within my night.

As my lungs played with the harsh rushes of oxygen - movement was forced to conclude. Attention fleeted to the various pressures that presented inside my body. My posture stilled; the lids of my visual attention closed as I awaited the aggravation of rot to expel. A strange groove in my neck provoked a steady stream of the blackened decomposed matter. It spewed steadily through the cracks of my fangs, dribbled from my nostrils, and wept just beneath the cylinders of my eyes. It wasn't long before the cold air grasped it and converted the black into a thicker form; casually drying along areas that became neglected in time.

My skull promptly thrashed - my gaze cracking open to an ashen cloud. Now freed, my awe sweetly melted into my night’s blackness. I was possessive of these moments - my massive shadow was left dormant as my mind was completely occupied by my beloved.

Split in two; I had a dark side - and she was my darkest side. Together we stand whole in complete darkness.

My love. She does not leave me yet.

I could set this world on fire
    AND CALL IT RAIN