• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

turn down the light - lochwood, rhysand, other foals?
    I’ve finally found the perfect jumping rock, but there is no one to jump with.

It is a terrible tragedy, and one that I must immediately find a solution to. This must be what Mother feels like on a diplomatic visit, I think as I trot through the autumnal woods: this is a very serious missing. My flicking ears and flaring nostrils are working hard; I don’t want to miss anyone that might be able to help.

Ahead, I see a flicker of movement that looks like it might be another horse. I wrinkle my nose (which is suddenly much darker than it had been a moment ago), and know that it is another foal. I can’t tell if I know them or not, because the wind has shifted and they’ve disappeared behind a hill that I am just starting to climb.

“Lochwood?” I call out curiously, “Rhysand?”

I continue up the hill, eager to share my news.

“Hey! Slow down!” I shout, my pale sides heaving as I finally clamber up to the top of the hill. “I found an awesome jumping place,” I say, not caring if the face I find is my twin or my sort-of-adopted brother, or even a complete stranger. Let’s go!” My smile is contagious, and I prance excitedly on slender white legs, blinking soft blue-grey eyes from the black mask across my face.

OOC: this thread is for any foal (or really foal-like horse) in Sylva that wants to play Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    turn down the light - lochwood, rhysand, other foals? - by Starlin - 08-29-2017, 09:20 PM