• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war; Thana.

He was stuck here like so much baggage. He growled as the thorns worked their way in and out of his body, plugging him in and tapping into the blessing of his blood, such that it was. Curse

He was bleeding profusely, and it fell to the ground in with a burning acidity that was eating away at the dirt and causing putrid mushrooms to bloom from the ground. 

Fuck this hurts.

Being at the mercy of his body had never been a thing before. He had always reigned with an Iron Fist. His power absolute. Being at the mercy of the earth had never happened to him before... He had never been at the mercy of his own limitations before. But when he got out of this place, and regained control of his magic...

he would make them all suffer. 

DEIMOS
    cry ‘havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war…
    HTML by Call

OOC: Yeah that's all I've got. it sucks I am so sorry. :/ but the muse is not with me today.