• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Look What You Made Me Do || ANY THAT LEFT TAIGA
    Deathwish
    im a DIY pioneer, they tryna get involved
    And with that, her time at the forest with the wall was over. What she had seen, she liked. She thought. But for whatever reason, the land had been plunged into nothingness, and with a silent scream she had taken a breath, been grabbed by the man who had been stalking her, pushed back through the hole she had created, and back in the forest where she had woken up this morning.

The whole thing was extremely unsettling, but even as frazzled as she felt, nothing more than the cool glimpse of what she was feeling would ever make it past her eyes. She was agitated at the sheer power that she had seen displayed. Truthfully, it had rocked her to the core in a way nothing else ever had. Deathwish held the power of death, life, and resurrection in her grasp, and indeed, she wielded it greatly… but to see an entire land be buried under the threat of fire and ash…. She had not done more than a gulp, and a nod as she was led back to the relative safety beyond the wall.

And so, one by one those are left begin to gather in the aftermath, and DW stands next to her savior, hating that scent that he was bathed in… the company of her father, no doubt… and when those great wings flew off overhead, it was all but confirmed.

She turned to him, to the self imposed wraith, and sniffed in his general direction, the chill of her voice quite calm for all that she had experienced in an afternoon. “What kind of scum of the Earth you must be, to throw your lot in with Deimos. Am I to suppose that You are the cause for what we have just endured, then?” She tilts her silver eyes in his direction, flashing a bit of a flank and rolling her lavender grey shoulder back. She is every inch her breeding.

Be nice, precious.
    yippee kiyay ahh yea, bout to set it off
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    Look What You Made Me Do || ANY THAT LEFT TAIGA - by Gryffen - 08-30-2017, 03:10 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do || ANY THAT LEFT TAIGA - by Deathwish - 08-30-2017, 05:43 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do || ANY THAT LEFT TAIGA - by Thana - 08-30-2017, 10:00 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do || ANY THAT LEFT TAIGA - by Circinae - 08-31-2017, 09:52 AM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do || ANY THAT LEFT TAIGA - by Gryffen - 08-31-2017, 01:16 PM