• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

It seemed the taste was not so sweet: Heda, Any
    It's a quiet autumn morning when the stallion wakes from a deep sleep. The sun feels comfortably warm on his cream colored back as it sits low in the sky, waking the world that sits below. It takes a few long minutes, but soon the sleep fades from heavy lidded eyes, allowing him to blink and look around. Slowly the thick pine trees come into view and then comes the dark green ferns growing in large bundles. Around both are twigs and thousands of leaves of varied colors scattered across the ground. One could say it was the perfect scene of a new-coming autumn.

The soft call of the birds up in the pines carry through the morning air and for a moment their tune is a distraction. His light gray eyes move upward and for a while he watches a few blue birds hop from branch to branch as they belt out a tune to welcome the rising sun back into view.  Slowly his eyes move back down to the world surrounding him and with a soft sigh he shakes heavily, his neck stretching forward and whipping from side to side. The quick movements cause him to stumble slightly despite his body being lean cut and heavily muscled. Then before he can slip back into another nap, he steps forward and towards the path leading from the neutral lands.  

He walks with a purpose, ready to find his place. First he walks around Taiga, avoiding the towers of smoke caused by lava and destruction in the wake of the erupting volcano.

Then he moves through Sylva, enjoying it's peaceful lands in quiet solitude. It's only when the land begins to rise and fall, getting higher and higher that he comes to a stop on one particularly tall hill.  Standing still as the cool wind wraps over and around his lean cream colored body, he looks out over the kingdom of Loess and with a nod he makes a silent determination. For now this will be where he called home, even if it was potentially temporary.

Slowly the tall stallion closes his eyes and inhales slowly and with a step forward he exhales, his eyes opening as he descends into the quiet kingdom in search of it's leader. His large wings pressed closely to his side as he walked through the hills until finally he comes across the bay mare with light colored wings. "Hello," his voice is quiet and deep as he greets the other. "My name is Kakashi. I apologize for intruding, but I'd like to join your homeland."
    K A K A S H I
    winged smokey cream akhal-teke stallion
    currently wandering and homeless
    He watches the other with a gentle gaze, eyes wandering lazily over his cremello coat. Edonis had found himself quiet since his entering into the kingdom, though the recent fall of the Taiga has reignited his presence in Beqanna.

The other stallion walks calmly through the land, his head high with that of a newcomer. Edonis smiles, shaking his head softly. His pale tendrils release flowers (this weeks colors that of the autumn oranges) that float slowly before landing upon the dark earth.

Strong legs pull him from his place amongst the grasses, blue eyes set hard on his target.

"Hello."

He speaks, his voice like the slow drag of water over a creeks bed. He comes full stop in front of the other, a small smile apalce on his dark lips. Edonis is larger than the other and looks down upon him with a gentle gaze. Pale tendrils pull and flick flies off of his dotted pelt as he awaits the others reply.

"I am Edonis, and you are?"

(OC: So sorry this reply is short! Im trying to get my muse back up for this boy!)
    He who inherit the earth the world.
    He knows not why the Taiga fell. Simply that it was covered in boiling water and lava and in result of this smoke from the burning forest could be seen rising into the sky off in the distance. It's something he had chosen to avoid. He wasn't ready to put himself at risk. Not just yet that is - he had only just arrived to this land after all. While he waits for the other he could hear the heavy hoofbeats of another approaching and with graceful movements he looks towards the newcomer, his eyes studying the flea bitten gray as he waited in silence.

It's only when the other speaks that he relaxes slightly, his gaze softening as he nods in greeting. "Hello Edonis, I'm Kakashi... It's nice to meet you." His voice is quiet and deep as he returns the others introduction with a polite nature. Glancing up towards the others line of sight and locking his eyes on Edonis's gaze, he continues speaking. "I'm sorry to intrude on your home, but it seemed the quietest and I liked that a bit. I'm not sure if I'm ready for whatever is going on over there..." He turns his large cream colored head towards the towering pillars of smoke rising in the sky where Taiga lay in the distance.

"I was hoping it would be okay if I joined you all and made your land my home as well." He looks back towards the other. He just wants a peaceful place to gather his bearings in the new world he had decided to permanently call home. "I am nothing special, I have no unique history or talents. But I can be of some use I would think." A small and awkward smile tilts at the corners of his lips in response to his words as he chuckles slightly.
    K A K A S H I
    winged smokey cream akhal-teke stallion
    currently living within the loess lingdom

OOC: It's okay Smile I haven't written pony characters in quite a while so I'm rusty!
    @[Edonis]
    He chuckles, a hearty sound from deep within his broad chest.

"Quite nice to meet you Kakashi, welcome to Loess."

At the mention of the Taiga he lets out a deep sigh, allowing his gaze to travel to the smoke covered air above the buried lands.

"I dont think any of us were ready for Taiga to leave as it did. Though what goes around must come around, hmm?"

His pale gaze travels back to the other, smile widening at the thought of more joining them here. 

"While it is not entirely my choice, I am sure Heda would not mind you joining us here."

At the mention of her name Edonis allows himself to reminisce upon the day he came here. It had been many months ago when the air was warm and light. The bay queen herself had come to him and invited him to her lands, lands in which he resided now.

"History can always be written, and talents always taught. I myself am not that of a special variety, but I am here none the less."

He tried to offer some comfort in the words, for he knew the feeling of not really having much to offer. While he was the perfect build for a battalion the stallion couldn't find it in himself to harm another. War made no sense to the flower covered stag.
    He who inherit the earth the world.
    "Thank you, Edonis, for your kind welcome. It means a lot to me." He knows that most places would not appreciate his bold entry and he is glad that he has found a place where he is welcomed with such open arms so to speak. He watches as the other glances towards Taiga and listens quietly to Edonis's next words. Nodding solemnly in agreement he speaks quietly, his voice deep and smooth. "Yes, I agree with you there. I'm not sure what happened in Taiga as I'm quite new to this world, but if it was nothing good it would make sense why it lay in ruins."

Sighing softly he shakes his head. "Though you could say that without such destruction the world would never grow and expand. Hopefully the right lessons are learned from whatever has happened and it's past residents can prevent it in the future. I'm sure they'll be able to fix whatever they've done if they band together." His voice trails off. He doesn't ask exactly what happened. He doesn't truly want to know. Not yet anyway and to be honest, it wasn't his place to know.

The soft breezes twirling through the hills once again distract him until finally he back to other. When Edonis agrees to his joining them and mentions Heda he finds a smile stretching his lips wider. Edonis's happy and good natured personality was infectious, causing the other to feel the same even though it was quite uncharacteristic. "Thank you, Edonis. I am glad you would think so." It's only then that he realizes fully what the stallion has said and with a few blinks his ears twist slightly. "Heda? Is she your Queen?" He wonders if that had been the mare he had seen for only a few moments earlier before she had mysteriously disappeared out of view.

For a while he is quiet, looking back over the hills and examining the lands that lay before him until Edonis's voice breaks the silence once more with a short set of quite wise words. "I must agree with you on that," he pauses momentarily before continuing. "Well, maybe we can work together and our efforts combined can create something more."

He smiles then as he finally grows quiet as he looks out over the rolling hills. For a moment his wings ruffle at his sides before he finally releases a soft sigh. This was... Home. At least... For now.
    K A K A S H I
    winged smokey cream akhal-teke stallion
    currently living within the loess lingdom