• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Burst into Stars [Merida/Any]

Eyes burn on the flower child; she can feel them. Usually, this would be cause for alarm, a stranger creeping their way into her cove to watch her as she slept in the midday gloom of fall, but at this particular moment Kuma felt content. The stranger spoke her name - a tender voice reverberating off the cove's walls and back into her satellites. At first, Kuma does not move, nor open her eyes. She has heard this voice before, she just cannot think of where...she must know her somehow, for how would the visitor know her title?

Slowly, sleepily, the pintaloosa opens her orbs, blinking a few times to adjust herself to the light. In front of her, a mare of unprecedented beauty stared at her, awestruck. Kuma tilted her head slightly to the side, gazing back at the mare, eyes aglow. The inky mare before her adorns a thick fiery mane, and through her forelock, Kuma can see her eyes are wide with shock. 

A wave of familiarity washes over the flower child. She has seen this woman before...but from where? The look she gave was loving, nonthreatening, as if this interaction had brought her back to life. Kuma grew frustrated, brow furrowing in concentration. Who was she? Her face, so gorgeous, so damn familiar it shook her to her core. 

"That is I," She responds, flashing a smile. "I know you...I just-" She pauses abruptly. Could it be? Could it possibly be? 

"Mom...?"   

Kuma

-Blessed with beauty and rage-

@[Merida] <3

Oh yay! I'm so glad you liked it. I can't wait to see where this interaction takes them Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    Burst into Stars [Merida/Any] - by Kuma - 08-31-2017, 04:38 PM
    RE: Burst into Stars [Merida/Any] - by Merida - 09-01-2017, 04:11 PM
    RE: Burst into Stars [Merida/Any] - by Kuma - 09-02-2017, 01:39 AM
    RE: Burst into Stars [Merida/Any] - by Merida - 09-03-2017, 05:40 PM
    RE: Burst into Stars [Merida/Any] - by Kuma - 09-06-2017, 09:56 AM
    RE: Burst into Stars [Merida/Any] - by Merida - 09-16-2017, 01:40 PM
    RE: Burst into Stars [Merida/Any] - by Kuma - 09-16-2017, 09:06 PM
    RE: Burst into Stars [Merida/Any] - by Merida - 09-19-2017, 03:34 PM
    RE: Burst into Stars [Merida/Any] - by Kuma - 09-20-2017, 09:27 PM