• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Let's Play a Game[Steal attempt post]

One soul from one kingdom.
    To serve two real life months(one BQ year) in Sylva~

Created by moving crystals.  Hard to believe it is shaped by wind and frozen ice.  

Let's go for a rapid ride 115km long with 70,000 others, for our birthday.  After, we will warm ourselves by the fire and watch a movie.

Elda, why don't you go spread the gossip? It's what you do best.

~If I should fail I would like to request a defect to make known my shame brought to myself and my kingdom.  Temporary or permanent, your choice. Smile

OUIJA

Wanna Play a Game?

Blocking Kuma from Heda of Loess
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・
    Reveal~

Created by moving crystals.  Hard to believe it is shaped by wind and frozen ice.
      (Loess is hills of sandy sediment consisting mainly of quartz(crystals). They are ever moving. They were formed by glaciers and wind depositing the sands made by glaciers)

Let's go for a rapid ride 115km long with 70,000 others, for our birthday.  After, we will warm ourselves by the fire and watch a movie.
    (When googling Kuma you will find a moviefire stove manufacturer and a Japanese river that is the third most rapid, 115km long and attracts 70,000 tourists. Our birthday refers to a shared birthday- twins;Kuma has a twin in member database.)

Elda, why don't you go spread the gossip? It's what you do best.
    (When googling Heda you find; Elda Furry acting name is Hedda Hopper.  Hedda was an actress but best known for her gossip column Hedda Hopper's Hollywood) *rules state can be one letter off

Posting for judgement as the kingdom Loess has used their one block but no reasons were given as to why they suspect Kuma is being stolen.
    Sooooooo I forgot to include my clues apparently, but  I did do them in notes which has a time stamp if that helps in anything:
    If hard to read: http://tinypic.com/r/28sa8v6/9
    [Image: 28sa8v6.png]
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・
    unsuccessful.

couple things here:
    1. heda, it's still an unsuccessful block. the clues need to be in the blocking post, even if it's time stamped.

2. the steal is still unsuccessful due to this rule: "You must have at least 3 clues to the horse, 2 clue to the land, and 2 clue to the leader of that land." your clues for loess and kuma were good, but you needed to include one more clue for heda. and while we do have the rule that states you can be one letter off (hedda), it also states you need to include a clue hinting that it's one letter off. so "drop the extra d" or something like that.

since you were close, ouija, the FAF has decided to give you temporary day-blindness. for 6 BQ months-1 BQ year (1-2 RL months), you will only be able to see at night and will have intense headaches during the day. this will fade away gradually over time.

Smile
    Hmmm.. must have missed that rule.  I guess I figured being her name and her gossip column were two separate clues.

Too bad... I had an awesome plot idea with the steal.  If all parties would agree can we pretend it was successful??

And great defect! Lol
    if all parties agree, sure!