• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Questions about the "Afterlife"
    Just to clarify cause I'm confused Smile

So obviously dead horses can post to each other, yes?

And horses with quest type traits about talking to the dead/going to the afterlife/ghosty traits can also talk to those horses...

But what about the regular run of the mill horses? Do they have to find a traited pony if they wanna talk to the dead, or what? Just wondering so I can be sure. Big Grin

Thanks <3
    it's meant for dead horses and horses with afterlife-ish traits only. so you're correct, horses without theses traits cannot visit or talk to the dead without help from someone who does have them -- the afterlife board is mostly meant for people who want to sporadically post dead horses without having to bother bringing them back to life Smile
    Thanks! <3 That's what I thought, I just wanted to make sure Smile
    Can I piggy back on this? Can magicians take living ponies to the afterlife/visit the afterlife? Just so I know in case Evrae decides to get ideas in her head or something.
    yes, since magic is kinda the 'everything' trait, but only for short periods of time.